Interesting sightings at New Jersey August 6 Head-fi meet.....

adamaley

It doesn't look like this has been brought up at all here. I was browsing the pictures from the NJ Headfi meet and came across what looks to something Vinnie just pulled out if his sleeve......Nice.

Here's a quote from one of the attendees:

First off a BIG thank you to John and Larry for organizing the meet and an even BIGGER thank you to Larry who spent a considerable amount of time (time that I'm sure he would have prefered to use to listen to try new amps/hf lol) explaining the pros and cons of grados and the importance of creating good room synergy with home theater speakers.

"The 3 things in this meet that really pulled me in where

1) Vinnys Audeze Edition set-up with the upcoming RWA CD-T1 tranport.  Lets just say that garaging my only car for a year so that I wouldnt need to pay insurance so I could buy this awsome setup was crossing my mind continuously while I was listening to it......."

jaspal kallar

1) Vinnys Audeze Edition set-up with the upcoming RWA CD-T1 tranport. 

Is this battery driven? Any other information around this?

Tommy123

Is this battery driven? Any other information around this?

Yup, it is driven by "12Vdc output of the Audeze Edition headphone amp/dac," according to RWA's Facebook page.

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Hi Adamley,

Thanks for your post!

The NJ Headfi Meet was a great time!  Lot's of nice feedback (thanks for all that came over to listen): http://www.head-fi.org/t/441696/red-wine-audio-isabellina-hpa/60#post_7660326

I brought the prototype of our upcoming CD Transport - the Red Wine Audio CD-T1.  It features:

-- A 12Vdc input (so you can feed it from the 12Vdc output option featured with our Isabellina dac, Isabellina HPA, Audeze Edition amp/dac, and Isabella preamp). 

-- It can also be powered from our Black Lightning with 12Vdc output option. 

-- Offered with 75-ohm BNC coax digital output, or RCA jack  (for use with RWA gear, go BNC all the way to impedance match to the BNC input of our dac!)

-- All linear voltage regulation inside.

As you can see in the pictures, the footprint of the CD-T1 is very close to our RWA products.  It is very sleek.  You can locate it below or above the component, and we can provide a short 12Vdc power cable to link the two. 

With the CD-T1, the entire D-to-A process (CD transport >> DAC >> Tube output stage) is all off t LiFePO4 battery power - And it's transportable (great for Isabellina HPA and Audeze Edition System owners)!

Will be available in September.  Pricing and more details to be posted soon...

Best regards,

Vinnie

adamaley