Need Advice with A Built-in Realtek Soundcard.

srb

Re: Need Advice with A Built-in Realtek Soundcard.
« Reply #20 on: 4 Nov 2009, 06:19 am »
Thanks Steve, I understand...  I totally had it backwards!  I'm glad you and Ted caught this!

Hey, we're lookin' out for you!

On a side note, I had several questions for M2Tech, and received two great reply emails from Marco, one in 7 minutes and the other in 36 minutes.  (Must have timed them just right while he was in front his computer!)

But holy cow, if the product is as good as the customer service.....

Steve

ddgtr

« Reply #21 on: 4 Nov 2009, 06:47 am »
Marco has also been answering my questions the same way!

There aren't many reviews of the hiFace out there, but I found this one on HeadFi:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f7/usb-spdif-converters-shoot-out-emu-0404-usb-vs-musiland-monitor-01-usd-vs-teralink-x-vs-m2tech-hiface-449885/

For the money, it's definitely worth a try especially with a good return policy!

I have also been looking at the Diverter from Sonicweld.  Great looking, hi-end unit, but no specs on it yet. The developer said he'd have measurements in about a couple of weeks.

srb

« Reply #22 on: 4 Nov 2009, 02:50 pm »
I have also been looking at the Diverter from Sonicweld.  Great looking, hi-end unit, but no specs on it yet. The developer said he'd have measurements in about a couple of weeks.

Who wouldn't like the super-sexy "custom machined enclosure milled from T-6061 solid billet aluminum alloy with stainless steel constrained layer damping plates", and that it's Made in USA?  It is quite expensive, though.

Steve