Questions

Afterimage

Questions
« on: 21 May 2008, 12:27 pm »
What will have more positive impact on the sound in the Redwine lineup, the amps or the Isabella preamp?  Or does it just depend on the system?   For example, I already have the 70.2s and really like it, but how much improvement can I expect from putting the Isabella in the system?

enjoiflobees

Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2008, 10:47 pm »
Too bad Vinnie himself and a few others with the k1000s at canjam are the only people that have heard the isabella.  Hopefully there soon will be some reviews and customer feedback to answer your question.

I think generally an amp would make more of a positive difference in a system then a pre amp, to answer your first question. But I think most would agree that you have the right amp.   :wink:

-Anthony

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Questions
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2008, 01:32 am »
What will have more positive impact on the sound in the Redwine lineup, the amps or the Isabella preamp?  Or does it just depend on the system?   For example, I already have the 70.2s and really like it, but how much improvement can I expect from putting the Isabella in the system?

Afterimage,

With the Isabella in front of the 70.2s, you can expect very noticeable improvements to the sound in many areas.  We are getting close to finishing the Isabella webpage (currently, there is only a small preview of it there) and this will go into much greater detail about the sound, features, specs, etc.

Hey enjoiflobees,

Thanks for giving the Isabella a listen at CanJam 08!  That was a prototype of a prototype, as it had a headphone output jack.   :wink:
This is something that we are considering offering as an option in the not-to-distant future.

We also had the Isabella at the Montreal show last month, but since then have made quite a few more final refinements and as good as it sounded, it has gotten even better and we are gearing up for production and can't wait to get it out there!  While we really wanted it to be available sooner, we believe it has been well-worth the extra time and effort because Isabella sounds amazingly good!  I know expectations are high and I am very confident that they will be met and hopefully exceeded. 

Just like our previous efforts (Clari-T, Sig 30, 30.2, etc.) we have always aimed to release a product that performs beyond its price tag suggests, and the Isabella will continue this tradition.

Thanks for posting,

Vinnie