A moderated hi

jules

A moderated hi
« on: 28 Jun 2006, 11:44 pm »
Hello all Aussies and others ...

I consider myself very lucky to have just been made the moderator for The Aussie Pie. Since the Aussie contingent here is fairly small, many of us have exchanged thoughts and ideas in our quests for the elusive audio perfection and I hope this place will continue to serve as a useful focal point for Australian Audio interests.

I'm going to give some thought to possible additions to The Pie but this is a forum which to me means it's predominantly run for and by it's members,  so if anyone would like to make contributions or suggestions for things we could investigate/focus on, please do so.

John's guidlines for The Aussie Pie are quite broad and a re-read might suggest some possibilities. The only change I'd consider at the moment would be that, in addition to being for Aussies, I'd also welcome others just so long as their posts include gratuitous flattery of the qualities of our country  :)

jules

KJ

Re: A moderated hi
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jun 2006, 12:49 am »
I'd also welcome others just so long as their posts include gratuitous flattery of the qualities of our country

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.  Oi, oi, oi!   :wink:

jules

Re: A moderated hi
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jun 2006, 02:01 am »
Your pie is in the mail!

jules