Please tell us whats up with the LeAmps Mike?

azryan

« Reply #60 on: 6 Jun 2003, 05:33 pm »
taketwo,

Not that it matters, but why not under?? It would be all of about one inch from where the switch is now (put it at the bottom, just behind the edge of the faceplate), and just as easy to flip on/off (unless someone had really, really fat fingers), and would give you a cleaner look esp. since it's not some really great looking switch.

There's already a main power switch on the back, which is typical and harder to get at, but doesn't need to be 'gotten' very often. Having two in the back might force a lot of people to have to 'look' at the back, where-as only one switch on back lets you reach back there 'blind'.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #61 on: 7 Jun 2003, 01:36 am »
Sell all you want, MB, just don't sell anyone else my 3! :lol:

taketwo

« Reply #62 on: 8 Jun 2003, 12:32 am »
Quote from: azryan
taketwo,

Not that it matters, but why not under?? It would be all of about one inch from where the switch is now (put it at the bottom, just behind the edge of the faceplate), and just as easy to flip on/off (unless someone had really, really fat fingers), and would give you a cleaner look esp. since it's not some really great looking switch.

There's already a main power switch on the back, which is typical and harder to get at, but doesn't need to be 'gotten' very often. Having two in the back might  ...

ha ha maybe I'm conventional but it will be a first for me if the switch is under. Can just imagine my other family members scratching their heads looking for the switch!

Andrew JC

« Reply #63 on: 9 Jun 2003, 12:25 pm »
Mr. Barnes, I seems you are making progress on the cosmetic issues with the amp. However, can you offer any detailed comments on how it sounds? Also how does the sound compare to the Multiamp and original Le Amp? Have any of the changes made since the show in Lima, OH altered the sonic character of the amp? Thanks…andy