Hello from NC

tnweaver

Hello from NC
« on: 20 Jun 2017, 12:39 am »
Hi All,

Trent here from North Carolina. I've been building my own tube gear for past 14 years with help from audio club here in Apex. Lot's of good times and amazing sound. Just get's better year after year. Now moving into the digital music server space with some I2s ODROID devices and various DACs. Love about all genre of music. Look forward to more postings and more learnings... :)

Trent

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
Re: Hello from NC
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jun 2017, 11:01 am »
Welcome to AudioCircle, Trent.  :beer:

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jun 2017, 12:46 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Trent   :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jun 2017, 01:18 pm »
Welcome!

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
« Reply #4 on: 20 Jun 2017, 02:43 pm »
Hi All,

Trent here from North Carolina. I've been building my own tube gear for past 14 years with help from audio club here in Apex. Lot's of good times and amazing sound. Just get's better year after year. Now moving into the digital music server space with some I2s ODROID devices and various DACs. Love about all genre of music. Look forward to more postings and more learnings... :)

Trent

Trent!

Welcome! Say hi to Kevin Carter for me this Sunday if you're going...I'll be in Cary this Saturday. Steven, aka sledwards is also a member here.

I still have to put my KT120 differential design in a case! Thanks for your inspiring build years ago with Kevin's ST70 modification.

Best,
Anand.

richidoo

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jun 2017, 03:46 pm »
Welcome Trent!

Look in the Carolina Audiophiles Circle for news on upcoming local g2gs.
I look forward to meeting you in person, and hopefully hearing your amps.  :drool:

And yours too, Anand!  :P

tnweaver

« Reply #6 on: 21 Jun 2017, 02:06 am »
Thanks for the welcomes and tip on local NC gigs.

I know Steve well. He's surpassed my project builds in a matter of a year  :D

I graduated from the ST70 to a 3 stage mono block differential design of Kevin's using KT150's. Will post photos at some point.

Just posted my beloved OBL11's open baffle speakers on the trading post if any locals are interested.