-SOLD- Ascend HTM-200SE, 2 pairs

alphaiii

-SOLD- Ascend HTM-200SE, 2 pairs
« on: 15 Jun 2010, 02:59 pm »
I'm selling 2 pairs of Ascend Acoustics HTM-200SE speakers. Both pairs are 100% functional, and in good cosmetic shape - no dings or rips in the vinyl laminate. I speaker does however have a broken grill peg - but the grill stays on just fine with the other 3 pegs. In fact, the grills are very snug and take a little effort to remove, so 1 broken peg isn't much of an issue.

I bought these just over a month ago from the original owner. There is still well over 3 years on the transferable warranty.

I bought them to try out in a bedroom 3.1 system. They're very nice sounding speakers for the size and price - won't win a beauty contest, but they perform well.

I'm selling mainly because I have more speakers than I need and have to sell something. It's clear I can't dump the Mirage OMD-5's I've been trying to sell unless I take a big loss on them, so I figured I'd try this route instead.

I have the original packaging (and I think manuals as well) for these speakers. I'll double box them for safe transit.

Price is $170 + shipping for the pair without the damaged grill, and $150 + shipping for the pair with the broken grill peg scuffs on the one speaker. If you buy both, make it $310 + shipping.

Payment via paypal, no fee.

Both pairs SOLD
« Last Edit: 24 Jun 2010, 04:46 pm by alphaiii »

alphaiii

Re: FS: Ascend HTM-200SE, 2 pairs
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jun 2010, 01:42 pm »
Pics of pair with broken grill peg...

I noticed a few scuff marks on the front of one of these speakers. Nothing major, but because they're there, I'm dropping the price on this pair to $150 + shipping.

alphaiii

Re: FS: Ascend HTM-200SE, 2 pairs
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jun 2010, 01:44 pm »
Pics of the 2nd pair, which is in great shape (sorry for the dust on the tops  :oops:).