FS: Omega Super 3 version 2 Loudspeakers (SOLD)

OnlyWax

FS: Omega Super 3 version 2 Loudspeakers (SOLD)
« on: 8 Jul 2009, 07:21 am »
I am selling a pair of Omega Super 3 version 2 loudspeakers in the Ebony finish. They are in EXCELLENT condition with no dents, dings, scratches, or marks of any type. The speakers were used in a pet, child, and smoke free environment. They have the 4.5" Fostex FE127ES shielded driver. The driver is mounted on the "wide" baffle. The grills, which are also in excellent condition, are the magnetic type and are brown in color. The Super3 version 2 is the upgraded version with the "R" damping compound applied to the internal cabinet walls, and upgraded wire. The port is 2" and is smooth. The binding post are vampire. I have the original shipping box, packaging, and owner's manual. I drove the speakers with a pair of Decware Select amplifiers which I am also selling.

I am asking $499 or best offer. I am located in Northern CA, 94610. Buyer pays shipping charges. I am not set up for Paypal. Serious Inquiries feel free to e-mail me. Thanks for your time.

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com

« Last Edit: 13 Jun 2010, 12:59 am by OnlyWax »

OnlyWax

The loudspeakers have been sold. 

I have a Decware SE84C "Select" amp for sale for $450. It is the original Black chassis model. I am the original owner, it is in excellent condition, and it comes with lots of extra tubes. Original shipping box, power cord, and manual present. You can see a picture of the amp and more info here on this site listed under The Market Place > Trading Post > Amplification.

Thanks.

Vinyl4tubes@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: 13 Jun 2010, 12:58 am by OnlyWax »