Norh CD-1 for sale. SOLD

Adam_Reiter

Norh CD-1 for sale. SOLD
« on: 16 Nov 2004, 03:10 pm »
Hey guys.  I have a very good condition Norh CD-1 for sale.  I have decided to get a Sony 999es and send it to Dan Wright for a Platinum Signiture Truth Mod.  

I will just have to use my Denon 2900 in the meantime.

$500 plus shipping.

Adam_Reiter

Norh CD-1 for sale. SOLD
« Reply #1 on: 17 Nov 2004, 06:42 pm »
Make that $470 for the nOrh CD-1 or best offer.  I will also include the insured shipping for free.

Best offer so far is $470 shipped.  Thanx for your interest guys.   I had a huge response from Audiogon.  Once everyone else has replied back to me, I will decide who to sell to.

So if you want to make an offer, please do so very soon.

Jay S

Norh CD-1 for sale. SOLD
« Reply #2 on: 17 Nov 2004, 09:24 pm »
Man this is a great deal. This is a very musical cd player.  Tube roll it and you make it even better.  I heard it with Sylvania Gold Brand 5751 gold pin grey plate tubes and it sounded wonderful -- balanced from top to bottom, coherent and musical.  We did a shootout in my home with a friend's CD-1 and it sounded better than my Cary 303... a $3k (list) cd player.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Norh CD-1 for sale. SOLD
« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2004, 04:44 am »
I suppose advertising in the nOhr Circle makes sense, but you probably should also post in the Trading Post- there's an awful lot more traffic there.  

Sounds like a really good deal on a great player, btw.

Adam_Reiter

Norh CD-1 for sale. SOLD
« Reply #4 on: 22 Nov 2004, 03:54 am »
Make that $470 for the nOrh CD-1 or best offer. I will also include the insured shipping for free.

Best offer so far is $470 shipped. Thanx for your interest guys. I had a huge response from Audiogon. Once everyone else has replied back to me, I will decide who to sell to.

So if you want to make an offer, please do so very soon.