• TIPP YouTube Channel
removed
« on: 26 Oct 2018, 10:08 pm »
removed
« Last Edit: 2 Nov 2018, 12:53 pm by jtwrace »

TomS

Re: FS: JBL M2
« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2018, 12:35 am »
I had the same system with both the DCI4|1250N and BSS BLU-50 options. It is simply astonishing how good this system is, makes you re-think what is possible in a home setting. Just add a streamer/transport and DAC and you're good to go.

This is certainly a great opportunity for someone to get the system fully integrated, ready to go. Good luck with the sale  :thumb:

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2018, 12:43 am »
This guy is a power seller. He is meticulous with setup and care. And he is honest. The new owner will be over the top happy, guaranteed. I have listened to this setup and know what it is about.

Best of luck on the sale and future endeavors... :thumb:

Info, measurements and specifications: https://www.jblpro.com/ProductAttachments/M2_Brochure_Jan2013.pdf

Anand.
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2018, 02:29 am by poseidonsvoice »

Rooster19

« Reply #3 on: 27 Oct 2018, 12:49 pm »
silly question, but how many M2’s are you selling?

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 27 Oct 2018, 12:49 pm »
silly question, but how many M2’s are you selling?

mr_bill

« Reply #5 on: 28 Oct 2018, 04:40 am »
If I would get the M2’s with the option of choosing the DCi 4 1250N - is this pretty much plug and play or is this a complicated arrangement?  How do you control volume?
This is a very interesting possibility.

Sorry to post - maybe better in a pm to JLM.

TomS

« Reply #6 on: 28 Oct 2018, 11:59 am »
If I would get the M2’s with the option of choosing the DCi 4 1250N - is this pretty much plug and play or is this a complicated arrangement?  How do you control volume?
This is a very interesting possibility.

Sorry to post - maybe better in a pm to JLM.
I'm not Jason, but what he is offering, especially with pre-wired cables, is totally plug and play. I had the same setup using a PS Audio DirectStream DAC. Volume is controlled just as in any other system, either a DAC with it's own volume control, or a standard preamp with volume control, though balanced is probably best.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: 28 Oct 2018, 02:32 pm »
I'm not Jason, but what he is offering, especially with pre-wired cables, is totally plug and play. I had the same setup using a PS Audio DirectStream DAC. Volume is controlled just as in any other system, either a DAC with it's own volume control, or a standard preamp with volume control, though balanced is probably best.
This is the case!