FS: Sony MDR-XB1000 Recabled by BTG-Audio

gelajoy

FS: Sony MDR-XB1000 Recabled by BTG-Audio
« on: 18 Sep 2018, 10:16 pm »
I have an excellent pair of Sony MDR-XB1000 headphones that have been re-cabled by BTG-Audio. The cable is terminated with a Neutrik balanced connector. The headphone cushions have minimal dry flakes. This is a true classic headphone, and its stature is well deserved.

Michael at Headfonics "...Damn, I love this headphone and I feel like the world of mid tier headphones once started out with very musical and abundant product selections, but then recently moved to a more neutral or less musical appeal in tonality offered. Big bold and beautiful innovations like the XB series were literally ended and replaced by Sony’s new XB series…which are all vastly inferior products. Denon did the exact same thing with their D-series models and it bugs the hell out of me! Why fix what everyone loved and that were never broken in the first place!? I want my bass, but not at the cost of a V-shape mid range. This set proves you can get forward mids and great bass quantity without over or under doing it, so why don’t many other companies also do this as well? The truth is I have no idea and it is very hard to find a comfortable, forward sounding headphone with a great bass experience as well. If you want it, you’ll have to reach into the past to find it."

https://headfonics.com/2016/04/the-mdr-xb1000-by-sony/

I'm asking $425 or best offer, plus shipping. I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the US.

I have excellent feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy (1000+ rating at 100%.)

« Last Edit: 19 Sep 2018, 06:06 pm by gelajoy »

gelajoy

Re: FS: Sony MDR-XB1000 Recabled by BTG-Audio
« Reply #1 on: 9 Oct 2018, 09:14 pm »
Still available.

gelajoy

« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2018, 10:23 pm »
The headphones will ship from 78731.

gelajoy

« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec 2018, 01:41 pm »
Headphones are still available to a good home.