More plaudits from Stereophile

Delacroix

More plaudits from Stereophile
« on: 15 Oct 2008, 08:22 pm »
Seems VSA is at last getting the attention most of us believe the speakers deserve. Here's a new posting on the S'phile blog announcing great sound in the Moscode room:

"Talk about effortless. Another room which I thought offered superb sound was occupied by Moscode, Von Schweikert, Esoteric, Placette, PS Audio, and Cardas. I think I heard the most beautiful music of all that reproduced at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in this very room. I don't even know what was playing, but what this system excelled at was communicating the all-important space between the notes."

see more here:
http://blog.stereophile.com/rmaf2008/effortless/

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
Re: More plaudits from Stereophile
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2008, 02:37 am »
The Stereophile RMAF coverage also included a nice piece on the synergy between the VR9's and new VAC amps..  Someday,, maybe Stereophile will have a VSA product grace their pages with a review and analysis of a VR5 a Unifield 3 or VR9.  Someday maybe a Von Schweikert Audio speaker model will reach the pages of "Recommended".  Someday,,,,.

audiogarry

Re: More plaudits from Stereophile
« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2008, 06:49 pm »
Actually they already did. It was for the VR2's a few years ago in the Absolute Sound magazine. I heard them first at a Chicago Audio Society meeting and that convinced me that I wanted them and I have been very happy ever since.  :thumb: