TX102 copper and silver deliveries and new pricing

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
« on: 21 May 2004, 05:56 pm »
Hello!

Finally have some solid delivery info. Also, unfortunately, new pricing info as well.

Copper TX102 MK III's - The custom made OCC copper wire has not arrived at S&B and they will be winding copper 102's right away. This has been a really long wait time and I must pass on my thanks for the patience of those waiting. I am expecting tx102 coppers in 1-1/2 weeks from now - during the first week of June. Parts and kit orders will go out right away and the pre-builts will be done as fast as we can get them out!

I have got new pricing info from S&B and we will (as expected) need to bump the tx102 prices up. The new price will be $275 per transformer for tx102 MK III transformers with OCC copper wire. This new price will take effect June 15th - giving some time for folks to scoop them at the old pricing. All orders on the waitlist now will be filled at the old price as well.

Silver TX102 MK III's - There were a few snags with silver wire but S&B has enough there to fill the current orders now and are winding (or have wound) them. They will ship next week as well and will be here in 1-1/2 weeks time. As with coppers parts and kit orders will go right away and pre-builts will be done as fast as we can.  

TX102 MK III silver prices had to rise last week! I had to bump the price to $425 per transformer. Once I got info from S&B about how much more silver is consumed per transformer in the MK III version a quick calculation scared the crap out of me.... The old price was less than my cost!  I bumped the price on the web page but all pending orders before then will be at that old price. Wish I could give a grace period for future silver orders at the old pricing but I am afraid I can not.

Any shipments that have been arranged to go direct from S&B will go out next week as well.  This has been a really long wait at about the worst time possible! As we take care of current orders I will do my best to get a good stock here so we can fill future orders without delays.

Many Thansk!

John Chapman
www.bentaudio.com

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2004, 04:10 pm »
Hello!

Quick delivery update. Parts are flowing again. Many of the transformers set to go direct from S&B to customers outside North America left at the end of lest week and the rest will leave in the following few days. I have a package comming to me here that should arrive this week and then more packages to follow right away to allow me to catch up on orders.

This feels rather good..... I am sorry again that orders got delayed as long as they did and once we catch up I will do my best to keep parts in stock here!

Many Thansk!

John