HELP: Need cable spade size for standard Omega speaker terminals

nature boy

Can anyone tell me the spade size for Omega speaker terminals. I'm out of state and my SAHO speaker buyers is trying to get the right size. Thanks.

NB

seikosha

They are the same size as pretty much every speaker out there.  There is nothing unique about the size Omega uses.

nature boy

Thanks guys, but I need the actual width of the speaker terminal post which the spade attaches to.

NB

js1955

Simple enough....call Louis.    :dunno:

seikosha

I’d give you measurements, but I don’t have a caliper.  I will say, it’s an odd question.  It’s like asking what size the RCA plugs are on a component.  These are standard binding posts.  They do have the flat sides where the hole is so theoretically they would take two sizes…similar to this:

https://leeselectronic.com/en/product/2496-speaker-binding-post-slf-2049-2pcs-set.html

Even if you start looking at supply houses, they don’t even post the measurements…..it’s just pretty much universal.

nature boy

Simple enough....call Louis.    :dunno:

Already suggested this to the buyer. Just thought I'd check in with AC members since so many of us have the Omega's and I'm out of town at the moment and can't measure them myself Thanks for the comments.

NB