Hi everyone

Natetheskate

Hi everyone
« on: 14 Feb 2020, 10:32 pm »
My name is Nathan and I'm new to the circle.  Loved listening to great music on great speakers for a long time.  My dad was an audiophile back in the day, having worked for Paul Klipsch in the sixties and seventies and with a sound room built for K-horns.  I'm not quite that big and don't have that room, but love my Salk Songbirds, and have some older B & Ws and a pair of Swans that rock, but that I lack the power to properly drive.

Look forward to hearing from you all

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2020, 12:42 am »
Welcome Nathan :thumb:
Please open just one topic in this Circle, I will move your other topic.
Please introduce yourself to the community by starting a thread here. If you are new to the site, threads posted here will be approved more quickly than anywhere else. Please DO NOT start more than one thread.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2020, 01:06 am »
Hi Nathan,

Welcome to Audio Circle.  :D

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2020, 01:19 am »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Nathan   :thumb:

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2020, 02:31 am »
Welcome!

Natetheskate

« Reply #5 on: 16 Feb 2020, 12:28 am »
Thank y'all for responding! I didn't get an email notice or any notice of your replies.  Just logged in to check.  Is this a setting I need to adjust?. Also, I was exposed to this site on a search for Salk speakers and noticed a member had some in my neighboring city of New Orleans.  I don't think I'm allowed to reply to his listing of the speakers yet, but is it ok for me to somehow reach out to him?

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #6 on: 16 Feb 2020, 12:34 am »
Thank y'all for responding! I didn't get an email notice or any notice of your replies.  Just logged in to check.  Is this a setting I need to adjust?. Also, I was exposed to this site on a search for Salk speakers and noticed a member had some in my neighboring city of New Orleans.  I don't think I'm allowed to reply to his listing of the speakers yet, but is it ok for me to somehow reach out to him?
Yes you need to set notifications.
You can reach Salk Circle here:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=82.0