Symphonic Line Kraft 300 monos

TAULISA

Symphonic Line Kraft 300 monos
« on: 2 May 2016, 10:03 am »
Really surprised !

One amplifier company seldom gets any mention on forums even though I believe one of the very best amplifiers in the world,
"Symphonic Line Kraft 300 monos" delivering true 400 watts in class A !
Saw it during the 2013 Munich High End Show and at last had a chance to audition it in one of my friend's system living in Berlin while spending my past week end throughout the city !

A real beast not to be forgotten but can't afford it wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of my budget !

klaus@odyssey

Re: Symphonic Line Kraft 300 monos
« Reply #1 on: 5 May 2016, 05:16 am »
superb, superb, superb...in all of my years, the Kraft's are 1 of the 3 best amps that I have ever heard next to the Lamm's and the CAT's...then again, I am biased and obviously haven't heard all of them....also, right now I have a ridiculous amount of Kraft's at home...300 and 250 stereos, and a couple of updated 250's and 300 monos......

anybody interested:  stay tuned, as I'll have to clean house at some point with ridiculous prices....

TAULISA

« Reply #2 on: 5 May 2016, 12:51 pm »
Guys !
Take advantage of these updated 250 and 300 monos Klaus owns at home as they are really, really hard to get hold of used in Europe.
In addition to the Odyssey Stratos monos I got the 250 monos still brand new and used by a German Doctor who passed away in 2011.
Never had the latest, latest Odyssey Audio Kismet monos for which I have great respect, but one thing I can assure you all for sure as I personally compared/auditioned them alongside over the last decade:
If you are searching for monos that go way beyond not only Lamm's and CAT'S as Klaus states but also KISMET, JEFF ROWLAND, MANLEY, BALANCED AUDIO DESIGN, PASS LABS and MARK LEVINSON go for the 250 and 300 monos and you will never gid rid of them until a new digital amplication standard is confirmed for the future !
I know they are pricey, expensive, no doubt; but if you happen to buy them used in good cosmetic condtion rush and grab them at once
from Klaus as they are gears excogitad by his genius Godfather MR. ROLF GEMEIN as shown in the photo:

AlTran

« Reply #3 on: 16 Aug 2018, 07:31 pm »
I've been looking for the latest Symphonic Line Kraft 250 Monos since May 2016, & hopefully will find them soon...