Tidal Hifi - 3 months free

gregcss

Re: Tidal Hifi - 3 months free
« Reply #40 on: 5 Dec 2017, 11:52 pm »
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tidal-6-month-subscription-tidal-digital-download-add-on/1050006540.p?skuId=1050006540
Thank you. I am an existing customer but recently canceled the subscription. Per the ad it's for new customers only. Has anyone tried this with an existing canceled account?

shadowlight

« Reply #41 on: 6 Dec 2017, 12:10 am »
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tidal-6-month-subscription-tidal-digital-download-add-on/1050006540.p?skuId=1050006540

Ok, I purchased a cd from Best Buy, what is the next step?  I think I am going blind but the link above does not provide give me the option to add to the cart or download?  Do I just go to Tidal.com and register and enter the Best Buy receipt information?

Edit:  According to slickdeals.net site, the deal expired on Dec. 2  :duh:

murphy11

« Reply #42 on: 6 Dec 2017, 12:27 am »
create a new account with different email and CC.Tidal won’t know.

glynnw

• I have tin ears.
« Reply #43 on: 6 Dec 2017, 02:35 am »
CD purchases might be over now.  When I did it last week there was a list of qualifying CDs.

s20000

« Reply #44 on: 6 Dec 2017, 08:33 am »
Just a clarification regarding this offer, my understanding is that it's for 6 months of Tidal's basic service or 3 months of their Hi-Fi tier. I've also read that you can cancel at any time and your remaining free subscription will continue until expiration, but don't know if it's worth taking a chance on that. Just setup a reminder to cancel it a week or two before it expires.

Here is the verbiage within the email...

Complimentary
6-months of TIDAL

Thank you for your recent music purchase. Your purchase qualifies you to receive a complimentary 6-month TIDAL HIFI streaming subscription. For new customers only. Experience over 50 million songs, 195,000 videos, exclusive content and VIP experiences with 6 complimentary months of TIDAL HIFI.

I'm assuming the Hifi they are mentioning is the lossless format such as Flac. I can also confirm it sounds better than spotify premium and the digital version plays a bit louder than analog.

TrungT

« Reply #45 on: 26 Dec 2017, 05:15 am »
Tidal, Streaming Music Service, Offers Free Trial Starting Dec. 25

The company is offering a free, 12-day preview of the service starting December 25th.
The trial includes Tidal’s full library of music, and you don’t have to enter a credit card to get access, so there’s no risk of you forgetting to cancel after the 12 days and getting stuck with an unexpected bill.

gregcss

« Reply #46 on: 30 Dec 2017, 06:33 pm »
Groupon for 3 months Tidal for free. New accounts only.

Note - groupon required a check out process for $0.00 and can use CC or paypal. I logged into Paypal and that is it - it didnt send anything to Paypal. Also, upon redeeming the voucher through Tidal they require to enter credit card info. 3 months free and will be charged after that unless you cancel.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/tidal-music-streaming-3

gregcss

« Reply #47 on: 30 Dec 2017, 06:36 pm »
delete

Odal3

« Reply #48 on: 30 Dec 2017, 08:06 pm »
 :thumb: