Thinking about buying from Vinnie Rossi? Do It!

Chris Adams

Thinking about buying from Vinnie Rossi? Do It!
« on: 30 Nov 2017, 03:47 pm »
I've made a number of purchases from Vinnie over the last year. Along the way I had some gear related issues and some modifications that I wanted done. To say that I am happy with Vinnie's service is an understatement. I don't think I have ever dealt with a more honest, courteous, friendly, and helpful person in this business or maybe ever. I am not only thrilled with the performance of his product but overwhelmed by his willingness to go the extra mile (and a half) to make everything right for me.

Thanks, Vinnie! You're the best. :thumb:

ohenry

Re: Thinking about buying from Vinnie Rossi? Do It!
« Reply #1 on: 30 Nov 2017, 03:59 pm »
I knew Vinnie before he became rich and famous when he modified and I mutilated little class T amps.  He was always patient, gracious and very knowledgeable; sharing his tricks, tweaks and theory. 

It's good to see some things never change.  :D

LARRY KYOTO

« Reply #2 on: 1 Dec 2017, 11:05 am »
As I've said/posted earler; the best LIO module is the "Vinnie 1.0" !

yardbird4

« Reply #3 on: 1 Dec 2017, 04:18 pm »
All True.  I have had good customer service from others but the Vinnie Customer Service is definitely a cut above. I don't think it is possible to get better support!

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #4 on: 1 Dec 2017, 09:58 pm »
I have known Vinnie since 2006 when he first worked on a Squeezebox and associated PS for me.

Not only have I happily purchased other products from Vinnie over the past 11 years, I am proud to say that I consider him a friend.

I am not overstating things when I say that his customer service is second to none and that he is an even better person!!

Interacting with Vinnie (buying his products, meeting him at shows, talking to him on the phone) at any level is a highly recommended and rewarding experience.

George

czubero

« Reply #5 on: 2 Dec 2017, 11:51 am »
Definitely, I seconded this. This is my first post here.

Carlos

decur

« Reply #6 on: 2 Dec 2017, 06:27 pm »
So,
I have known vinnie from 2005,i own lots of vinnies creations,and all i can say is what a pleasure it is to know and do business with vinnie. He always goes the extra mile,his creations are top notch,and I enjoy listening to all my vinnie rossi audio that i have. It puts a big smile on my face,every time i power up.
Thank you vinnie,and as always,i look forward to all your future creations

Vinnie R.

« Reply #7 on: 3 Dec 2017, 11:42 pm »
All,

I deeply appreciate all your kind words, and you have my promise that I will always try my best to remain
worthy of them.   :notworthy:

I am very grateful for the opportunities to work with you all - past, present, and future. 

Thank you,

Vinnie