mass effect 3

Rclark

Re: mass effect 3
« Reply #20 on: 19 Apr 2012, 07:10 pm »
Was incredible and you can see they put their millions right into the game. Our gov could learn a thing or two from this dev team.

Bigger and more epic than 2 with a stunner of an ending.

Woodsea

« Reply #21 on: 22 Apr 2012, 10:34 pm »
I concur.  I replaying the trilogy as a bad ass FemShep. 
With the new added endings coming, this play through is Legen.. wait for it, dary

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #22 on: 22 Apr 2012, 11:19 pm »
Mass Effect 3 is incredible as was 2 and 1 at the time, it has the makings of a great film that Hollywood would surely screw up.

This is a fantastic time for gaming as every consecutive release in any decent game series just gets better and better. My kids and I never really liked the Final Fantasy stuff in the beginning so we haven't followed it until a few months back when I found a used XIII???? for cheap and we played it. The opening cinematic blew us the F--- away like jaws dropped and drooling was seen by all. Amazing stuff, I suck at playing them but they are incredible eye candy!!!!

I was great at "Pilotwings" though..... :thumb:

cujobob

« Reply #23 on: 22 Apr 2012, 11:58 pm »
The uproar this game's ending has is legendary. My friend was playing this game, I told him that a lot of people were upset about how the game ended and he told me that nothing could ruin the game it was so good. Lo and behold, he had his wtf moment at the end. I heard they aren't making new endings but providing closure.

Rclark

« Reply #24 on: 23 Apr 2012, 07:58 am »
I loved the ending. It was not like your normal fantasy ending where it's all rainbows and unicorns nor was it boringly, overbearingly pessimistic and dark like a lot of games. It was unexpected, and seemed to fit well.

Loved the forced choices in the game. No wimpy character development here.

The game was drenched with polish and every possible attention to detail. Might I also say it sounds fantastic. PS3 (Bluray) games sound EXCELLENT.

Bioware is simply a legendary developer. Look forward to enjoying further stories from this Mass Effect univ.