What do Women REALLY Want?

jackman

What do Women REALLY Want?
« on: 30 Nov 2012, 08:56 pm »
Hi Guys,

Here is an interesting article on what women find attractive.  Muscular dudes?  Manly looking men?  Tall guys?  Nope!  I'll save you some reading, women are attracted to men who have around 12% body fat.  Too fat or too skinny was found to be less attractive in a recent poll. 

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/study-slim-men-are-sexiest

There is one exception not mentioned in the article.  Too fat can be a big turn-on to most women if we are talking about your wallet!  Whenever you see an ugly looking dude with a hot woman, you can bet that he's got a fat wallet.   :thumb:

Cheers,

J

silver_strings

Re: What do Women REALLY Want?
« Reply #1 on: 4 Dec 2012, 02:16 am »
There was a story we read in high school bout a prince and a girl I forgot exactly how it went but the prince had to figure out what it was that she wanted in order to marry her or something, in the end it was concluded that what women want is THEIR WAY!

drumzncarz

« Reply #2 on: 4 Dec 2012, 03:00 am »
Just remember one thing . No matter how beautiful and hot a woman is, someone out there has had enough of their s__t !

Mikeinsacramento

« Reply #3 on: 4 Dec 2012, 05:18 am »
Hi Guys,

Here is an interesting article on what women find attractive.  Muscular dudes?  Manly looking men?  Tall guys?  Nope!  I'll save you some reading, women are attracted to men who have around 12% body fat.  Too fat or too skinny was found to be less attractive in a recent poll. 

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/study-slim-men-are-sexiest

There is one exception not mentioned in the article.  Too fat can be a big turn-on to most women if we are talking about your wallet!  Whenever you see an ugly looking dude with a hot woman, you can bet that he's got a fat wallet.   :thumb:

Cheers,

J

Ya' think?

decal

« Reply #4 on: 4 Dec 2012, 07:28 am »

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #5 on: 4 Dec 2012, 10:03 am »
How to Please a Woman with just 3 inches:

decal

« Reply #6 on: 4 Dec 2012, 01:29 pm »
Now that's funny FRM !!!!!!!   :rotflmao:

cheap-Jack

« Reply #7 on: 4 Dec 2012, 02:20 pm »
Hi.
Hi Guys,

Here is an interesting article on what women find attractive

...a fat wallet.    :thumb:

Be generous (with cash) & attentive!

This will win any women who love money & affection. :inlove:

c-J

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #8 on: 4 Dec 2012, 02:24 pm »
Now that's funny FRM !!!!!!!   :rotflmao:
Just a joke, no relation with real persons. :green:.

jimdgoulding

« Reply #9 on: 4 Dec 2012, 02:34 pm »
Orgasms. 

decal

« Reply #10 on: 4 Dec 2012, 03:00 pm »
Orgasms.

That's a distant number two Jim !!!!

Elizabeth

• So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
« Reply #11 on: 4 Dec 2012, 03:16 pm »
Pretty clear not one of you guys have figured it out yet.
Which is actually the funniest thing about this whole page.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #12 on: 4 Dec 2012, 03:21 pm »
There was a story we read in high school bout a prince and a girl I forgot exactly how it went but the prince had to figure out what it was that she wanted in order to marry her or something, in the end it was concluded that what women want is THEIR WAY!

I think it was a curse about a gorgeous woman during the day, and a vile old hag at night.  He had to choose or die (sound familiar?).  He decided to let HER choose, and which point she was so impressed she became the beautiful woman all of the time.

In this day and age we have cosmetics to do much the same thing............... :peek:

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
« Reply #13 on: 4 Dec 2012, 03:26 pm »
Pretty clear not one of you guys have figured it out yet.
Which is actually the funniest thing about this whole page.

Agreed.

Women (just like men) want to be loved by their partner. It's as simple as that. The problems arise when love is misinterpreted...

And to all guys (or girls) here who think orgasms are the objective of sex, I'm sorry for you.

cheap-Jack

« Reply #14 on: 4 Dec 2012, 03:49 pm »
Hi
Orgasms.

No money, no honey! This is the name of the game, buddie.

c-J

cheap-Jack

« Reply #15 on: 4 Dec 2012, 04:09 pm »
Hi.
Agreed.

(1 Women (just like men) want to be loved by their partner.as simple as that. The problems arise w It's hen love is misinterpreted...   :scratch:

(2) And to all guys (or girls) here who think orgasms are the objective of sex, I'm sorry for you.

(1) Love is perfected with sex. That's nature. Unless the man/woman is impotent.

(2) Sex should be ALWAYS completed or accomplished with organism. That's nature. Unless he/she is impotent.

Any healthy man or woman can have orgasmed sex frequently even well after 60. I know very well. But please don't ask me why.

c-J

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
« Reply #16 on: 4 Dec 2012, 04:14 pm »

(2) Sex should be ALWAYS completed or accomplished with organism. That's nature.

Only if you're an animal or an unconscious lover. Human sexuality has much higher potential, but most people can't find it or appreciate it because of the reproductive potential coupled with societal conditioning, which keeps the focus on orgasm and not on the present moment and the natural flow of sexual energy. I'm not saying orgasms are bad, just the focus on orgasm as the main objective of sex is incredibly limiting. So much more is possible...  Not only that, but sex with the objective of orgasm often becomes stale and unfulfilling, causing a more of a separation between partners because neither one is in the present moment with his or her partner during sex. This is completely missing the point and potential of human sexuality.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #17 on: 4 Dec 2012, 04:15 pm »
How can you be so cheap and so successful at the same time?   Cheap booze?  Low standards?   :lol: :jester:

cheap-Jack

« Reply #18 on: 4 Dec 2012, 04:33 pm »
Hi.

(1) Only if you're an animal..
(2)  or an unconscious lover.
(3) but sex with the objective of orgasm often becomes stale and unfulfilling, causing a more of a separation between partners because neither one is in the present moment with his or her partner during sex. This is completely missing the point and potential of human sexuality.

Please talk straight. Don't beat about the bush.

(1) Human is animal, but an intelligent one.

(2) Only "unconscious" lover does not care about his/her partner's sex satisfaction.

(3) Nobody ever mentioned here yet "sex with the OBJECTIVE of organizm".
    You started saying it. Why?

c-J

PS: I don't booze, only green tea, no coffee. I work out heavily twice every week. Good enough for a healhy sex life???

jimdgoulding

« Reply #19 on: 4 Dec 2012, 04:47 pm »
You're asking us, CJ?  We ought to be asking you.  I bet Dave is scoring a lot of points.  CJ said organism.  That mean children, CJ?