Triode Wire Labs 2021 Show Schedule

Triode Pete

Triode Wire Labs 2021 Show Schedule
« on: 14 Sep 2021, 04:11 pm »
Wow, it's been a long year!!!

After the Florida Audio Show, AXPONA, Pacific Audio Fest, AXPONA again cancelled their audio shows, Triode Wire Labs is very happy to participating in the Capital Audio Fest, Washington DC's Premier High-End Audio Festival, November 5th - 7th, 2021 @ the Twinbrook Hilton, Rockville Maryland!

Come visit Triode Wire Labs in Room 316 with my normal "partners in audio crime", Volti Audio, featuring their flagship "Vittora" and new affordable "Razz" loudspeakers and BorderPatrol Audio, featuring their acclaimed sublime Control Unit, 300B amplifier and analogue sounding (Human Sounding) DAC! We will also be featuring an Innuos music server at the Capital AudioFest.

We will have many high-quality libations of your choosing from Single Malt Scotches, extraordinary Bourbons and of course, beer, water, soda & seltzers.

Cheers,   :beer:
Pete

Argoncat

Re: Triode Wire Labs 2021 Show Schedule
« Reply #1 on: 6 Oct 2021, 08:34 pm »
I'll be coming down to DC (from Maine) and really hopping Capital Fest doesn't go the way of just about every show this year!  It will be difficult to focus on audio cables with the teaser of bourbon sampling...  Will you have Orphan Barrel??  **wink wink**

Triode Pete

« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2021, 03:02 pm »
I'll be coming down to DC (from Maine) and really hopping Capital Fest doesn't go the way of just about every show this year!  It will be difficult to focus on audio cables with the teaser of bourbon sampling...  Will you have Orphan Barrel??  **wink wink**

If you haven't tried these, you haven't lived yet! LOL!

Cheers,  :beer:
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #3 on: 29 Oct 2021, 01:58 pm »
See everyone a week from today at CAF!

Room 316 revised equipment list is as follows -

Volti Audio Horn Loudspeakers (3) - The Rival SE, The Rival II, the "new", affordable "Razz"!

BorderPatrol Audio -
BorderPatrol P21 (300B push-pull amplifier) with volume control
BorderPatrol DAC SE-i
Innuos ZENith Music Server
Innuos PhoenixUSB Reclocker

Triode Wire Labs -
The "Obsession NCF" power cord
"High Power Digital American" power cord
"Digital American" power cord
"Seven Plus" power cord
"American Speaker Cables" terminated with Cardas CAB bananas
"Spirit II" RCA interconnects