Anyone want to help build high end bookshelf speakers in VA ?

Downsize

• Owner Downsize Audio Cables
    • Downsize Audio Cables
I am about to order a VERY high end speaker kit, but as a traveling nurse I can obviously not carry my wood shop around with me. It is back in California, and I am living in Harrisonburg, VA.

So I am wondering if anyone has any interest, and also wood working facilities, who would like to help me with this build ?  I will gladly pay for the help and services.

Cheers

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Welcome to AC.  Post this in Mid-Atlantic Audio Circle and you may get more response although I don't know of anyone around Harrisonburg. 

P.S. If you want to hire and outfit to do it, I have used this outfit in Manassas for furniture restoration.  I would think they can do a nice job on speakers. It's a thought.  :dunno:

P.S.S.  That part of the state was once furniture building mecca.  I bet there are still skilled people making a living in furniture building.  Checkout local fairs where antique furniture is sold.  There will be folks who make and repair furniture there.  I see folks from the "hills" selling quality "antique" furniture (home made knock offs in a lot of cases) in DC market.