Introduction

kevson

Introduction
« on: 20 Feb 2021, 02:43 am »
Hello to all Audio Circle Members
My name is kevin and live in the UK,current setup is Arcam amp & CD Player and kef speakers (no sub).
Have enjoyed hi-fi for many years and recently came across GR-Research on the internet,i was very much interested in the NX-Studio speakers.
Been thinking about changing my current speakers and these seem like a good replacement although i do realize that they are not considered full range and i would need a sub to achieve that.
When i make the decision to purchase the NX's or some other kit it would be great to have the forum as a source of info incase i encounter any issues or just looking for some advice with the build.
Looks like i might need to buy a few clamps after watching that assembly video haha,anyway thanks in advance for any help/advice or suggestions anyone might have.

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2021, 01:46 am »
Welcome to the forum!  You have come to the right place.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2021, 06:33 pm »
Welcome to AC!
I'm in the process of building a pair of NX-Studios myself, looking forward to your journey!

Digi-G

« Reply #3 on: 22 Feb 2021, 08:54 pm »
What Hobbs said!  Welcome to the forum.  I, too, am currently in the process of building a set of NX Studios and plan on asking for advice / pointers along the way.

Good luck.