This guy cracks me up

Dmason

Re: This guy cracks me up
« Reply #20 on: 12 Dec 2007, 05:11 pm »
Reading that guy's post is the living end. I am living close to the large-ish city of Ica, in Peru that suffered unbelievable damage in that quake in August; I came to lend a hand. I am glad I did because it has, among other things, allowed me in no uncertain terms, to see his schtick, and these subsequent posts, YOUR schtick, for the grotesque, self-serving, navel-gazing horseshit that it is.

Zero

« Reply #21 on: 12 Dec 2007, 05:40 pm »
W/E.  My system PWNZ.  K? THX   GG   n00blets.

nathanm

I'm having reading comprehension issues
« Reply #22 on: 12 Dec 2007, 06:01 pm »
Reading that guy's post is the living end. I am living close to the large-ish city of Ica, in Peru that suffered unbelievable damage in that quake in August; I came to lend a hand. I am glad I did because it has, among other things, allowed me in no uncertain terms, to see his schtick, and these subsequent posts, YOUR schtick, for the grotesque, self-serving, navel-gazing horseshit that it is.
:scratch: Am I the only guy reading this who is completely confused by this post?

Okay, I learned this much:
http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/20/messages/416.html

But the rest is a mystery.  Dmason could you clarify?  Who's who?  What schtick?  Peru?

Dmason

« Reply #23 on: 12 Dec 2007, 06:06 pm »
That ridiculous, self-serving, conceited, self-aggrandizing post on Audio Gone, and the subsequent responses here. Very tasty stuff. New depth to the word, "shallow." Tha's all. If you still don't understand, well, ignorance is bliss. Bliss out, Nathan.

sts9fan

« Reply #24 on: 12 Dec 2007, 06:11 pm »
85 min outside Manhattan?  What's that New Haven?

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #25 on: 12 Dec 2007, 06:17 pm »
Dmason,

When did you get to Ica?  I was there a few years ago to fly the lines.  I wish the best for those who were affected.

mcullinan

« Reply #26 on: 12 Dec 2007, 06:34 pm »
He uses the word erotic a lot, very disturbing... I thought I was the onli one who slept with amps... Anyways he needs to add several ests to the end of his Bestestests.. Right now Im getting the impression his system is just ok.
Mike

KCI-JohnP

« Reply #27 on: 14 Dec 2007, 01:05 pm »

:scratch:

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #28 on: 14 Dec 2007, 02:26 pm »

Seriously, you must be responding to a different thread.  There is nothing in this Audiogon post that would have anyone on earth reacting to Peruvian earthquakes or anything close to that.  Please advise what post you are reacting to.  This PA guy seems to think his system is the greatest, so what.   Doesn't seem to be the kind of thing that would cause a post like yours.....we're all confused here.

BrianM

« Reply #29 on: 14 Dec 2007, 03:28 pm »
That ridiculous, self-serving, conceited, self-aggrandizing post on Audio Gone, and the subsequent responses here. Very tasty stuff. New depth to the word, "shallow." Tha's all. If you still don't understand, well, ignorance is bliss. Bliss out, Nathan.

I thought helping others was supposed to make a person less of a dick.  Lighten up maybe...

TheChairGuy

« Reply #30 on: 14 Dec 2007, 03:46 pm »
... I thought I was the onli one who slept with amps...
Mike

To my knowledge, you are...and that makes you rather special in my book, Mike  :wink:

DoctorDMason.....I had no idea you flew the idealized coop of San Diego for Peru for a time.  I'm sure a Doc has much to do there.  You maybe worked a shift too long and blew a gasket (seeing human chaos 24/7 will do that to a man), but the stuff going on here is just all about testosterone and a few boys. 

Nuthin' to piss all over anybody about...let alone NathanM, who just fancies himself an observant humorist (and is, indeed)  :)

Chill - good to hear from you - you ever make it up my way please drop by -

John / TheChairlessGuy