New SUV !! So happy!!

Brettio

Re: New SUV !! So happy!!
« Reply #60 on: 3 Sep 2019, 04:42 pm »
Come on guys, you are being unfair and inelegant with Steve to say few, his opinion are perfectly normal and acceptable.

I would like apologize Steve for the direction the posts have taken in this thread, Iam sure Steve is a great person as well as your products that are highly coveted in audio.

Since you're the apologizing type, wheres your apology to the OP for this hijacked thread? This thread is about a Honda CRV and his happiness with it. 

audioengr

« Reply #61 on: 3 Sep 2019, 05:36 pm »
Actually you won't see it there unless they can find a way to blame Trump for it happening.  :(

The main stream media covers news to sell ads. You get a news feed that is sensationalized to draw in viewers and biased to protect their advertisers interests.

Congrats on the new vehicle STRman.  :thumb:

It's refreshing to finally see that Fox News is actually reporting the news now and not just pro-Trump propaganda.  They have new management.

audioengr

« Reply #62 on: 3 Sep 2019, 05:37 pm »
Come on guys, you are being unfair and inelegant with Steve to say few, his opinion are perfectly normal and acceptable.

I would like apologize Steve for the direction the posts have taken in this thread, Iam sure Steve is a great person as well as your products that are highly coveted in audio.

Thanks for the support.  I see this as an another opportunity to educate and debunk many of the myths about electric cars.  It's clear that they are still pervasive.  Here is an interesting read:

https://evannex.com/blogs/news/7-myths-busted-after-200-000-in-my-tesla

Emil

« Reply #63 on: 3 Sep 2019, 10:35 pm »
It's refreshing to finally see that Fox News is actually reporting the news now and not just pro-Trump propaganda.  They have new management.

As a conservative, I will admit that Fox new does slant right but what is amusing is that you libs believe that what CNN, MSDNC, NY Times, Washington Post and the other 98% of the media is reporting to you is unbiased, objective, impartial and without an agenda is laughable.

Let's just get rid of Fox News and merge all the other media outlets together and call it Pravda

Crimson

« Reply #64 on: 4 Sep 2019, 09:51 pm »
Hey let’s leave the name calling , political shit out of this thread . We know this thread will quarantined , and that would  be a pity.
This has turned nasty. And that not pleasant at all.

What he said. Last warning.

Congrats on the CRV!