cool...

mgalusha

cool...
« on: 23 Jul 2003, 12:46 am »
Cripes, we have our own circle. That's a scary thought.  8)

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
cool...
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2003, 01:35 am »
So, does this mean we've been exiled to our own little island?  If so, I'd definitely commit cannibalistic acts is needed to survive.  If food gets scarce on this little island, the other DAM members better watch their back  :guns:

JohnR

cool...
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2003, 10:02 am »
It seems like there are a lot of audiophiles in Denver! Or nearby. FWIW the first time I ever heard Totem loudspeakers was at a store on Pearl St in Bolder. At the time, I was blown away, IIRC they were Mani-2s which several years later I owned for a while.

I was in Bolder the year it shone in February and snowed in April.

Pez

Re: cool...
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jul 2003, 03:00 pm »
Quote from: mgalusha
Cripes, we have our own circle. That's a scary thought.  8)

I don't know what's more scary, that or the fact that Tyson and I are co-facilitators. :o I guess that means I can't ban his ass. :(

brad b

What's wrong with this picture
« Reply #4 on: 23 Jul 2003, 05:23 pm »
Let me see...Two guys who love knives, with only 1 remote control.  Hell, maybe we just invented another crappy reality TV show!!!

Tyson

cool...
« Reply #5 on: 23 Jul 2003, 05:24 pm »
My knife is bigger.

Pez

cool...
« Reply #6 on: 23 Jul 2003, 05:34 pm »
Not anymore Litte t.  I just got a samurai sword yesterday in the mail.  :evil:

Plus we all know how "bad-ass" Tyson is with his knife.

Tyson

cool...
« Reply #7 on: 23 Jul 2003, 05:47 pm »
I believe Jason has the record for most wounds self inflicted.  Giving him a knife was bad enough.  Now w/a sword, I'm betting he'll be missing at least 1 finger next time I see him.

Pez

cool...
« Reply #8 on: 23 Jul 2003, 07:53 pm »
That's what tends to happen when you actually use your knife Tyson, unlike you who is buying longer knives to compensate for lacking length elsewhere.  

I'm starting to see a trend here.... Tyson feels inadequate so he buys the RM-40's, quite possibly the uhhh... longest speakers I have seen.  Tyson still feels inadequate so he buys the longest knife he can legally conceal on his person.  Yet a great emptiness lurks within his soul still so he buys the most ballzy amp he can afford.  Finally realizing nothing he has tried has worked he resorts to buying the same exact knife that Pez (the dispenser of truth) owns.  For the first time in Tysons life he feels like a real man. He curses the day he ever doubted overlord Pez.  :P

Tyson

cool...
« Reply #9 on: 23 Jul 2003, 08:00 pm »
This reminds me of what my wife said after we had dinner with Jason a few days ago:

"Jason sure does like to talk, doesn't he?"

:lol:

Pez

cool...
« Reply #10 on: 23 Jul 2003, 08:44 pm »
Your wife is mean. :cry:

Tyson

cool...
« Reply #11 on: 23 Jul 2003, 08:46 pm »
True, but being hot makes up for a lot :-D

wshuff

cool...
« Reply #12 on: 29 Jul 2003, 04:42 am »
:guns:

That's just like a member of the DAM.  Bringing knives to a gunfight.