My RMAF '11 Photo Album

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Re: My RMAF '11 Photo Album
« Reply #20 on: 19 Oct 2011, 07:34 pm »
Keoma- would you consider putting some that you don't mind clearly opening up to public distribution in a zip file so MAC or PC user could take some and fill my our computers with cool wallpapers????? If not I totally understand but even 4 or 5 or 50...LOL...would be awesome!!! :thumb:

Keoma

« Reply #21 on: 19 Oct 2011, 11:29 pm »
Keoma- would you consider putting some that you don't mind clearly opening up to public distribution in a zip file so MAC or PC user could take some and fill my our computers with cool wallpapers????? If not I totally understand but even 4 or 5 or 50...LOL...would be awesome!!! :thumb:

Hi eclein. That shouldn't be a problem. Actually, have you tried right-clicking on the images at the blog, as they are now? I noticed Google compresses them a little bit during the upload process, so the quality is not the best, but the resolution is pretty high (around 1100 horizontal lines) so that shouldn't be too bad for a normal wallpaper. If I have some free time next weekend I'll try to upload 5 or so in their original (non-compressed) quality to a server and I'll share the link. Thanks for the request. I suppose that's the best compliment one can hope to receive!

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #22 on: 20 Oct 2011, 12:07 am »
Awesome!!!!!
 When I try and grab photos from the site I guess where you have them all, it looks like its an index.html file....for like eveyphoto...I'll check better but zip zip zip my new friend!!!!!  TY.. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
 Ed

Keoma

« Reply #23 on: 20 Oct 2011, 12:31 am »
Awesome!!!!!
 When I try and grab photos from the site I guess where you have them all, it looks like its an index.html file....for like eveyphoto...I'll check better but zip zip zip my new friend!!!!!  TY.. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
 Ed

Try this, in the meantime:

click on any one of the images. That will open it in a "pop out" window. Once there, right click and select "open image in new tab". That should take you to a new tab with the original (if slightly compressed) 1100 X 800 (or so) image. Let me know if that works for now.

2bigears

« Reply #24 on: 20 Oct 2011, 12:39 am »
 :D   WOW,OK i need those Plasma Tweets....  Sweeter "Hi's" i am sure......Actually,i would love to know bestest speakers in the 10,20 and 30 k range....Who the heck can afford 30 thousand dollar speaks ????   Guy can dream though.....'Vapor formed or grown" cones are another sweet item one must but on the bucket list....Ha    Pat   :D

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #26 on: 26 Oct 2011, 05:41 am »