RMAF Marriott Tech Center Group Rate Sold Out

FredT300B

RMAF Marriott Tech Center Group Rate Sold Out
« on: 27 Apr 2008, 07:38 pm »
I almost never use the Circle for a rant, but I'm really ticked off about this one. I just got off the phone with Marriott reservations after being told the RMAF group rate rooms are sold out. I've been at the RMAF for the last two years, but this time I believe I'll pass.

AliG

Re: RMAF Marriott Tech Center Group Rate Sold Out
« Reply #1 on: 27 Apr 2008, 08:07 pm »
Fred...the group rate at Hyatt is still available...but act fast!

FredT300B

« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2008, 09:16 pm »
Fred...the group rate at Hyatt is still available...but act fast!

AliG, thanks so much for the information. I just reserved the room.   :banana piano:

hartwerger

« Reply #3 on: 28 Apr 2008, 11:28 am »
Hey guys:  how and where do you find information about this years RMAF.  I've never attended any of these festivals before, but this year I had an interest in going.   I have no idea of the dates or the location and now it sounds like its almost booked.  Didn't realize that one would need to make  this much of a jump on  reservations.  Thanks

Bigfish

« Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2008, 12:07 pm »
Hey guys:  how and where do you find information about this years RMAF.  I've never attended any of these festivals before, but this year I had an interest in going.   I have no idea of the dates or the location and now it sounds like its almost booked.  Didn't realize that one would need to make  this much of a jump on  reservations.  Thanks

Check this link:  http://audiofest.net/2008/index.php

Ken

FredT300B

RMAF Marriott Tech Center Group Rate Still Available
« Reply #5 on: 28 Apr 2008, 07:15 pm »
I received a message from the RMAF steering committe letting me know that the Marriott still has rooms available at the discount rate. Here's the critical information from that message "The Marriott  let me know this morning there are plenty of rooms available. Unfortunately, their software is out of date and has a hard time dealing with more than one room rate at a time. They will again call their reservations center to try to get it straightened out".

So for now it's best to contact Bianca Carson, the show's contact at the hotel, and not Marriott's 800 reservations number.

RMAF Reservation Contact
Bianca Carlson 303-740-2590
bianca.carlson@marriott.com