Joseph Audio Pulsars and Fritz Carreras here for a few weeks

Scottdazzle

Fritzspeakers and Joseph Audio have each loaned me a pair of their amazing 2-way stand mount speakers to try out.  I'd like some others to come over and listen to them and tell me what you think about them.  I'm only going to have them for a few weeks so this is a limited time opportunity.  Please pm me if you've got the interest and time. 

paul79

• Industry Participant
Re: Joseph Audio Pulsars and Fritz Carreras here for a few weeks
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jan 2016, 04:30 pm »
This should be a VERY interesting shootout! If you are close to this man, you should really check this out!

audio.bill

« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2016, 07:24 pm »
Very interested in the results of this comparison, I look forward to reading about your findings. TIA for sharing!

mg8

• Roll Away the Dew
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jan 2016, 10:01 pm »
Ryan R610 would also be a great consideration that I'd like see compared as well.  Good tone, highly resolving and solid bass performance for a stand mount.  At $2000, they are a really special and a reference value speaker.  Reviews are great.

I look forward to seeing the results of the Carreras, I have really enjoyed other Fritz offerings in the past.

RandyH

« Reply #4 on: 24 Jan 2016, 05:35 pm »
Wish I could get up there to hear these two speakers.  These are two that I have had interest in for some time.  Although you are posting this to a regional group I would certainly appreciate you sharing your listening impressions with the rest of us.

Randy

RandyH

« Reply #5 on: 15 Feb 2016, 03:26 pm »
Is Anyone in the group who have had an opportunity to listen to these two speakers ready to share some listening impressions and comparison?

Randy