***SOLD***FS: Shelter 501 MkII cartridge -- low hrs -- NEW MAGNIFIED PICS, EXC

sunnydaze

I own two of these and have decided to keep my Soundsmith retip, so this stock Shelter 501 Mk2 is available.   

While this cartridge can rock, it's really good with acoustic music, vocals, folk, chamber and jazz.  Just what the doctor ordered if your rig leans to the lean / cool / analytical side.   It will provide the warmth, texture and plain ol' musicality you've been craving.

Some quick snippets here:

https://audiorevelation.com/products/shelter-501-mk-iii-cartridge/

Use Google for specs, details and the tons of in depth positive reviews / comments on this wonderful music maker.

I'm the 2nd owner for three months.  Orig owner described it as light use approx 300 hrs.   I have several carts in rotation so I've added another 50 hrs max.   Cantilever is straight and centered,  stylus is sharp, tracks great.  I clean the stylus and each LP before every play.  Used in my home without pets, children and smoke.  Photos are of the actual item.

Includes everything as if new.  Please note that there are 2 screws attaching it to its case, but I'm unsure if they are long enough to mount it to headshell, and no nuts are included.  This is how it came to me -- I used my own hardware.

Asking $435 total including insured shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority.   Add 3% if PP gift feature not used.

I'm an experienced hobbiest and have great feedback on all the usual sites.   Buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking.

~ John

« Last Edit: 2 Sep 2019, 06:52 pm by sunnydaze »

sunnydaze

Re: FS: Shelter 501 MkII cartridge -- low hrs
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2019, 07:14 pm »
Bump

sunnydaze

« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2019, 10:49 pm »
Bump

sunnydaze

« Reply #3 on: 8 May 2019, 05:36 am »
bump

sunnydaze

« Reply #4 on: 6 Jun 2019, 04:14 pm »
bump

sunnydaze

I just added some nice magnified pics to my original ad -- taken today with my digital microscope.

They show the really nice condition of this cart.     :thumb:
« Last Edit: 8 Aug 2019, 01:40 pm by sunnydaze »

sunnydaze

sunnydaze

sunnydaze

Sold.  Thanks Den!