NFL 2022/23

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
Re: NFL 2022/23
« Reply #80 on: 20 Nov 2022, 12:37 pm »
Well over 6 feet of snow at the Buffalo football stadium Saturday morning.  Meanwhile the Cleveland football stadium has not seen much more than 1/4 inch total accumulation this Fall. (it's the far Eastern Cleveland suburbs that have gotten all the Lake Effect snow)

The vagaries of lake effect snow.  Reports from Towanda, eastern Buffalo suburbs, of 1 1/2" to 2" of snow.  Been to Buffalo many times and I remember driving on the highway to Buffalo in a big 4wd truck with mud and snow for tires nervous that I wouldn't make it the snow was so heavy, then got to town and the roads were clear.

JDoyle

« Reply #81 on: 21 Nov 2022, 01:47 am »
Wellll, Whaddaya know… looks like the cowboys plucked the colts helmet right outta the Vikes keister.
Bills got back to their winning ways, even though they were literally sick, tired and burried in snow,
But yeah, they’re powderpuff’ s ya know… the guy’s who walked uphill to school both ways said so…
Opie called a good game too, getting the running game going, guess he won’t be fired after all.  :lol:

twitch54

« Reply #82 on: 21 Nov 2022, 03:06 pm »
Opie called a good game too, getting the running game going, guess he won’t be fired after all.  :lol:

I'd still can his ass, LOL !   :P  So now the Bills get to move across the hall to the visitors locker room for the game on Thursday ......  :green:

VinceT

« Reply #83 on: 21 Nov 2022, 03:33 pm »
I'd still can his ass, LOL !   :P  So now the Bills get to move across the hall to the visitors locker room for the game on Thursday ......  :green:

Speaking of that...how bout those Lions?

Scroof Neachy

• I like to smell stuff
« Reply #84 on: 21 Nov 2022, 04:07 pm »

They used the visitor’s locker room yesterday.

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #85 on: 21 Nov 2022, 06:42 pm »
The Giants, I dunno about those guys.
And the Cowgirls came on strong, I was sure they'd lose.

Good thing I don't bet on games!

twitch54

« Reply #86 on: 21 Nov 2022, 10:21 pm »
They used the visitor’s locker room yesterday.

where the Brownies go , out in the parking lot ?

twitch54

« Reply #87 on: 21 Nov 2022, 10:21 pm »
The Giants, I dunno about those guys.
And the Cowgirls came on strong, I was sure they'd lose.

Good thing I don't bet on games!

V-E-G-A-S baby !!

twitch54

« Reply #88 on: 21 Nov 2022, 10:23 pm »
Speaking of that...how bout those Lions?

Fingers crossed for Turkey Day that the Bills can spoil their dinner !

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
« Reply #89 on: 25 Nov 2022, 12:34 pm »
The Giants have a ways to go but they did look good in the first half.

twitch54

« Reply #90 on: 25 Nov 2022, 03:04 pm »
The Giants have a ways to go but they did look good in the first half.

yep, they need to be reminded there are two halves to a game........

Bills win looked ugly and Von Millers injury ????

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #91 on: 25 Nov 2022, 04:55 pm »

Bills win looked ugly and Von Millers injury ????

They said sprained knee this morning.  Seems like that says returning this year some time.

VinceT

« Reply #92 on: 25 Nov 2022, 05:18 pm »
Fingers crossed for Turkey Day that the Bills can spoil their dinner !

Thank the Lions coaching staff for making it a happy Turkey Day for Bills fans. Very questionable coaching decisions on that last 3 and inches they had, also not covering the best WR on the field with 26 seconds left in the game.

FireGuy

« Reply #93 on: 25 Nov 2022, 08:31 pm »
Thank the Lions coaching staff for making it a happy Turkey Day for Bills fans. Very questionable coaching decisions on that last 3 and inches they had, also not covering the best WR on the field with 26 seconds left in the game.

Allen's throw to Diggs (last possession 23 secs to go) was all about pin point execution.  Coverage was right there.     Similar to Mariano Rivera's cut fast ball, you know is coming but can't touch it.  Not a new gig for Allen/Diggs.  Remarkable and stunning every time.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #94 on: 28 Nov 2022, 05:27 pm »
Some great games with overtime and a delayed start giving extra time for a lot of markets with exciting endings.  Normally I'd be blathering about the remarkable Eagles and their nearly 400 yards on the ground.  Not since the Truman administration in 1948 did they have that many rushing yards, but that's not what I came to tell you about.  What did you think of Jordan Love's fabulous performance that nearly brought the Packers back?  Man that kid was great, what an arm with instant recognition.  He looked like he'd been running the team for the last 5 or 6 years, not coming off the bench.  Is this the last we've seen of Rodgers in Green Bay?

twitch54

« Reply #95 on: 28 Nov 2022, 06:06 pm »
Some great games with overtime and a delayed start giving extra time for a lot of markets with exciting endings.  Normally I'd be blathering about the remarkable Eagles and their nearly 400 yards on the ground.  Not since the Truman administration in 1948 did they have that many rushing yards, but that's not what I came to tell you about.  What did you think of Jordan Love's fabulous performance that nearly brought the Packers back?  Man that kid was great, what an arm with instant recognition.  He looked like he'd been running the team for the last 5 or 6 years, not coming off the bench.  Is this the last we've seen of Rodgers in Green Bay?

I fell asleep ! but saw it on the highlights this AM. With regards to the Rodgers question does the same apply to Brady ?

Scroof Neachy

• I like to smell stuff
« Reply #96 on: 28 Nov 2022, 09:02 pm »
The Brady who broke up a marriage to play football for a mediocre team. Great role model for his kids. Not!

rodge827

« Reply #97 on: 28 Nov 2022, 11:04 pm »
I fell asleep ! but saw it on the highlights this AM. With regards to the Rodgers question does the same apply to Brady ?

Do the Bucs have a stud back up QB like the Pack?
Love is a stud hope he gets the chance to prove it!
GO IGGLES!

jjss49

« Reply #98 on: 29 Nov 2022, 04:25 pm »
we are definitely winding up for an excellent rest of the regular season...  seems like headed for clash of titans (excuse the pun) -- bills chiefs eagles niners... and the rest of the nfc east - who woulda thunk???   :lol: :lol: :lol:

watching tampa bay and denver is just sad...

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #99 on: 30 Nov 2022, 11:44 am »
we are definitely winding up for an excellent rest of the regular season...  seems like headed for clash of titans (excuse the pun) -- bills chiefs eagles niners... and the rest of the nfc east - who woulda thunk???   :lol: :lol: :lol:

watching tampa bay and denver is just sad...

What a difference a couple years make.  The NFC East, the doormat of the league a couple years ago, who sparked talk of doing away with divisions and taking the best six (at that time) teams to the playoffs, may now possibly put all four teams into the post season.  Of course not likely, but very possible, and I'm just noting the contrast.  And as noted by jjss49, the fall of the once proud Tampa and Denver teams.  The dream of parody realized.