New name, new products in the works, etc.

Brian Bunge

« on: 29 Aug 2005, 01:49 am »
I wanted to post that we have changed our name from Rutledge Audio Design to RAD Home Theater.  We expect to be moving out of the town of Rutledge by the end of the year and wanted to use a name was not specific to where we were located.  Since most of our products have "RAD" in the name we decided to simply change the name to RAD Home Theater.

We still provide our own line of products which we are currently expanding.  We still offer custom cabinets for many of the DIY speaker kits which are available, and we still provide home theater installation for our customers in the Metro-Atlanta and Central Georgia regions.

I'll post shortly about some of the new products we will be offering.  In the meantime, if anyone has any questions concerning the products and services we offer, please don't hesitate to ask.

Michael Mitten

« Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2005, 10:37 pm »
Yeah, I have a question. Where are you moving to?

Brian Bunge

« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2005, 12:42 am »
Michael,

Good question!  The answer is, I don't know. :(  Since my seperation and subsequent divorce I moved in with my dad and step-mother.  They have their house up for sale and are wanting to move somewhere closer to Eatonton or Greensboro.  So the business will move when they/I do.  I'll still do install work anywhere in and around the Atlanta area but also hope to do more work out around the Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair areas where there's a big potential market.

I also want to get some actual product lines developed so that I can offer some "lifestyle" based speaker systems as well as some high-end speakers for the hardcore audiophile and HT enthusiasts.

Feel free to post with any ideas you might have for new products.  For instance, what do you think about some nice in-wall speakers with high quality, cost-effective drivers and crossovers, along with solid MDF enclosures?