Fuzz Audio tube shop

aricml

Fuzz Audio tube shop
« on: 5 Feb 2023, 04:14 pm »
I was comparing tubes for a Freya+ and came across fuzzaudio.com  Can anyone tell me if they've had an experience buying from Fuzz Audio?

JakeJ

Re: Fuzz Audio tube shop
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2023, 06:03 pm »
No experience with this business.  At first glance it looks to be primarily for guitar musicians.

JCarney

« Reply #2 on: 5 Feb 2023, 06:55 pm »
I do not have experience with Fuzz Audio, but if you are looking for reliable good tube guys try Brent Jesse, I've purchased many tubes from him over the years. Motor City Guitar is a good place to look, as is Vacuum Tubes Inc. The TubeDepot is another one that has been around a long time.

Good luck,
JCarney

aricml

« Reply #3 on: 7 Feb 2023, 07:07 pm »
I decided to give them a shot and order some tubes, so I will report back with how that goes in case someone else has this question in the future!

ceylon

« Reply #4 on: 4 Jun 2023, 09:23 pm »
ive ordered from them several  times this past year. bought quite a few different used 12AX7. excellent service from jon @ fuzz audio. one of the tubes cause oscillations in an amp. returned it no problem.

aricml

« Reply #5 on: 5 Jun 2023, 12:25 pm »
Seeing this thread pop back up was a reminder to follow up with my experience as well.  Tubes arrived in good condition and as advertised on the site, I'm overall satisfied with the purchase.

JakeJ

« Reply #6 on: 6 Jun 2023, 12:16 am »
To all participants,

Thanks for the follow up.  This circle does have a sticky thread for tube vendors and if one of you would be kind enough to add Fuzz Audio it will be available to all in one-stop shopping list of tube vendors.

Thanks