In search of the perfect holiday gift

jsalk

In search of the perfect holiday gift
« on: 20 Dec 2019, 06:02 pm »

Every year it's a challenge.  What do you get for the person who has everything?  Or that little tyke on your gift list?  Sometimes the "perfect" gift is not all that obvious.  Take my 4-year-old grandson for example...

Hudson loves trains.  I once commented on this and he admitted, "yes, I'm obsessed with trains." He likely doesn't yet know the meaning of the word "obsessed," but it was a very apt description.  Many 4-year-olds sleep with stuffed animals.  Not Hudson.  He is never without a train engine of some sort.

Recently, while in the midst of a temper tantrum, his father reminded him that Santa was watching.  "If you don't behave, Santa won't give you any presents."  The color quickly drained from Hudson's face. How could Santa be so cruel? His father continued, "you'll get no presents, only a lump of coal."

The look on Hudson's face was immediately transformed from that of panic to one of sheer joy.  "That's great," he said, "I need coal for my locomotive!"

Done deal.  We can now scratch one more person off our gift list.

This holiday season, we hope you get exactly what you desire.  But if not, don't worry.  After the holidays, you can always order a pair for yourself in any finish you desire.

Happy Holidays!

- Jim and Crew

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Re: In search of the perfect holiday gift
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2019, 06:27 pm »
   Merry Christmas Jim and team.

charles

jd3

« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2019, 06:55 pm »
I wish my grandkids were that easy!  Happy Holidays to you, Mary and the crew!

PSB Guy

« Reply #3 on: 20 Dec 2019, 07:50 pm »
Happy Holidays, Jim and crew.

Cornelis

Mudslide

« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2019, 02:59 am »
And a very Merry Christmas to you and Mary, Jim.  ... And to all much good cheer and good music.