How to shop for a HD TV?

Mike Dzurko

• Industry Participant
Re: How to shop for a HD TV?
« Reply #20 on: 29 Oct 2007, 12:53 am »
Just bought a 50 inch Sony SXRD rear projection LCoS.  Prices had just come down $500 and they had a $300 trade-in offer.  It'll be going in a dedicated TV room in the basement, so ambient lighting isn't an issue.  I couldn't pick it up Saturday as they were wiring Tom Izzo's (Michigan State men's basketball coach and current local sports icon) for 15 TV's!  Caulk up another win for coach Izzo.   :roll:

Have a BLAST with the new set, I'm sure you will  :D   T.I. should enjoy the moment until they play the mighty Badgers  :lol:

BRILEY804

« Reply #21 on: 29 Oct 2007, 01:30 am »
Just bought a 50 inch Sony SXRD rear projection LCoS.  Prices had just come down $500 and they had a $300 trade-in offer.  It'll be going in a dedicated TV room in the basement, so ambient lighting isn't an issue.  I couldn't pick it up Saturday as they were wiring Tom Izzo's (Michigan State men's basketball coach and current local sports icon) for 15 TV's!  Caulk up another win for coach Izzo

How funny, seems that a few weeks ago I sent you a PM about that same T.V, but never got a reply back.

MaxCast

« Reply #22 on: 29 Oct 2007, 12:12 pm »
Good choice JLM.  I think I know the model number.  I went with a 61 Samsung LED and couldn't be happier.  Especially since I get 4 broadcast HD channels for nuttin'.

Hey, Briley, you got one for sale?  :D