*SOLD* Audio Refinement The Complete integrated amp. $410 shipped!!

dukecv

Hello, I have an audio Refinment The Complete integrated amp for sale. It has been an excellent amp for the little time I have used it. The reason I am selling it is cause my daughter always wants to watch movies with "all" the speakers working. Basically I always have my omega's hooked up through my receiver. Anyway, I just don't use it enough and it should be enjoyed by someone who is actually going to use it. If I could sit and listen to it power my omega super 7's all day, trust me, I would.
     I acquired this audio refinement through another AC member. All specs can be found online, and several reviews as well.  This unit was produced in 1995.

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/srajan01.htm

It has exceptional build quality. It is in pretty good shape. Nothing wrong with the front panel at all. Comes with remote. When I received it from the other AC member, the remote had kind of a dent/dimple on the back of the remote. Wasn't aware of this from the ad, but it doesn't affect anything for functionality whatsoever. I tried to get a good picture of the dimple on the back of the remote in one of the pictures. It is what it is. The remote still works just fine. I have powered my Omega Super 7 monitors and also my Paradigm monitor 11's with this amp, and both sound phenomenal to me. I originally bought it hoping for a dedicated two channel room, but that dream has turn into a toy room. Oh well. This is a solid unit, and if you are considering it, I'm pretty sure it will make you happy.

Thanks for looking. PM if interested.

I am asking $425 $410 shipped from Minot, ND 58701
PayPal or check (after it clears) are both acceptable. Or cash of course if you are in the area.

« Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016, 12:59 am by dukecv »

Goosepond

• Virna!
Re: Audio Refinement The Complete integrated amp. $425 shipped!!
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2016, 07:50 pm »
PM sent.

Gene

dukecv

Bump and price drop!!