Triode Wire Labs 2020 Show Schedule

Triode Pete

Triode Wire Labs 2020 Show Schedule
« on: 20 Jan 2020, 09:06 pm »
Well, it's another year for Audio Shows!!!

First up is the Florida Audio Expo, right after the Super Bowl, February 7-9, 2020, Tampa, Florida at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Airport Westshore

I'll be teaming up again with my normal "Partners in Audio Ecstasy", BorderPatrol Audio Electronics and Volti Audio... Greg Roberts introduced his new Rival II cabinet last year in Tampa. This year will be even more dramatic. The new Rival is called the 2020 Rival Special Edition (SE for short). This model will be a limited-run production that has really cool curved sides, premium veneers, and all options, including matching curved-sided external crossover boxes and TWL internal wiring.

BorderPatrol has been refining its "world renowned" analogue sounding DAC... Perhaps a new surprise...

Please join us in Room 403 again for some cold libations and for a fine selection of room temperature "Single Malt" varieties as well!

Cheers,
Pete

RonP

Re: Triode Wire Labs 2020 Show Schedule
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2020, 01:04 pm »
Any plans for the Texas show?

http://lonestaraudiofest.com/

Triode Pete

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2020, 04:07 pm »
Any plans for the Texas show?

http://lonestaraudiofest.com/

Next show I'm participating in after FLAX is AXPONA in Chicago...

Greg Roberts at Volti Audio usually participates at LSAF and he always brings his personal loom of TWL cables with him! Since I participate in a ton of shows already (FLAX, AXPONA, RMAF, CAF, NYAS, etc.), I'm not sure if I'll be a "physical" presence at LSAF!

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

« Reply #3 on: 3 Mar 2020, 02:52 pm »
Triode Wire Labs is once again excited to participate at the AXPONA Audio Show, April 17 – 19, 2020, at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL.

Come join us for some great tunes and a libation of your choosing!

Cheers,
Pete

jimbones

« Reply #4 on: 3 Mar 2020, 03:01 pm »
Triode Wire Labs is once again excited to participate at the AXPONA Audio Show, April 17 – 19, 2020, at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL.

Come join us for some great tunes and a libation of your choosing!

Cheers,
Pete

Pete you need to have T Shirts made up that say "Triode Wire Labs On Tour" like the rock T Shirts of years past lol

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #5 on: 3 Mar 2020, 05:07 pm »
  Such a busy Bee. The Three Amigos ride again. Always a great sound.

charles