My Life as a Rolling Stone - a 4 part documentary 60 years in the making

WGH

My Life as a Rolling Stone

Mick, Kieth, Ronnie and Charlie are interviewed in this 4 part documentary. Each episode is a one-on-one interview where each band member tells stories about their time with the Stones from their point of view along with previously unseen videos from their very early club dates up to their current concerts without Charlie.

The series is a fascinating look behind the scenes. The interviews are real without the usual rock-and-roll trappings and the strutting the boys present while in public. Kieth's interview is notable because he wears no jewelry or rings and looks comfortable just being Kieth.

Ronnie Wood tells the story how he became Rolling Stone, which was his life long dream

Charlie Watts was always a mystery to me, the boys say he was responsible for keeping them together for 60 years. Charlie's bespoke suits were custom made at Huntsman Tailors.

Watch the trailor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppshKwdd1-s

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

SteveFord

• Volunteer
  • The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.
That does look good, thanks for the heads up.

Jeff_From_Michigan

I second the thanks for the heads-up, WGH.

When anyone calls The Rolling Stones the greatest rock and roll band of all time, I find it very hard to find an angle to dispute that from.  I can't wait to see the program.

lokie

Where's the Mick Taylor episode?

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Thanks for the heads up WGH.  :thumb: