The Old Man - C.I.A. agent John Lithgow vs Jeff Bridges, rogue C.I.A. spy

WGH

The Old Man

Oscar winner Jeff Bridges and Emmy/Tony Award winner John Lithgow are together for the first time as two aged C.I.A. operatives in this thoughtful cat-and-mouse spy thriller where nothing is as it seems.

Dan Chase (Bridges) has been hiding and living undercover for 30 years after covert operations with an Afghanistan warlord during the Soviet invasion went wrong. Harold Harper (Lithgow) was Chase's handler at the time. Brought back from retirement, Harper is now tasked to bring Chase in and return him to Afghanistan. During the war in Afghanistan, Chase was known in the Panjshir Valley as Baba-khorkhore - "The beast who eats everything".  Neither man wants to be involved after 30 years but circumstances deem otherwise.

7 part limited series on FX and Hulu.

94% on RT
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_old_man/s01

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

pumpkinman

• A Kind Word Is an Easy Gift To Give

The Old Man

Oscar winner Jeff Bridges and Emmy/Tony Award winner John Lithgow are together for the first time as two aged C.I.A. operatives in this thoughtful cat-and-mouse spy thriller where nothing is as it seems.

Dan Chase (Bridges) has been hiding and living undercover for 30 years after covert operations with an Afghanistan warlord during the Soviet invasion went wrong. Harold Harper (Lithgow) was Chase's handler at the time. Brought back from retirement, Harper is now tasked to bring Chase in and return him to Afghanistan. During the war in Afghanistan, Chase was known in the Panjshir Valley as Baba-khorkhore - "The beast who eats everything".  Neither man wants to be involved after 30 years but circumstances deem otherwise.

7 part limited series on FX and Hulu.

94% on RT
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_old_man/s01

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks I’ll check it out

kenreau

Great series.  I'm caught up on what's been released and looking forward to next weeks new episode.  Highly recommended.

bladesmith

• water quenching steel since 2001....
    • palmer knives
Jeff Bridges is one of my favorite..😎