About this "Available for Immediate Delivery" section

jsalk

WHAT'S FOR SALE

From time to time we run across some very unique veneer and decide to build "spec" speakers because we just can't wait to use it.  We also build demo speakers for various audio shows and eventually replace them (wouldn't want to go to a show two years in a row with the same speakers).  From time to time we also have customer's who want to trade up and we try and help them find new homes for their speakers.

When any of these speakers are available for sale, we will list them here first so that AC members will have first shot at them.

Note that depending on the speaker in question, some can go very fast.  It is not uncommon for speakers to be sold within a few hours.  So if you see something you really like, you may want to move quickly.

PRICING

Our philosophy is to price all of our speakers as low as possible right from the start. We don't play games.  So there is no room for negotiation.  I often wonder if we should increase prices by 25% and then offer a 20% discount.  It may make people feel great about getting a "good deal," but the final price would be the same.  Some companies do just that, but it seems a little hokey to us.

When we set a price, it is simply the lowest price we can offer.  For those who feel the need to get a deal, rest assured you are.  You don't even need to ask for a "special deal" - you already got it!  We are very confident you will not find a better value anywhere for speakers of this quality.

SHIPPING

We are often asked if we offer "free shipping."  Of course, we all know there is no such thing as free shipping.  Free shipping simply means the shipping costs were built into the cost of the product in the first place.  Free shipping may sound great, but you pay for shipping either way. 

We work with shipping companies in a way that keeps shipping costs to a minimum, but also insures that the speakers will arrive undamaged. 

- Jim

Saturn94

Re: About this "Available for Immediate Delivery" section
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2010, 03:17 am »
I just found this section and noticed nothing has been posted since March 2009!

Does this mean there hasn't been anything offered here since then?  Or do posts get deleted as items are sold? :?

Saturn94

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jun 2010, 03:21 am »
Nevermind......I just figured out how this section works! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

(I think I've stayed up too late!)

rlee8394

« Reply #3 on: 20 May 2011, 03:46 pm »
Jim,
What's going on with your last three posts to this section being blank!?

jsalk

« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2011, 06:57 pm »
Jim,
What's going on with your last three posts to this section being blank!?

I was just bumping the speakers that are still available to the top where they are easier to locate.  Some customers have attempted to order speakers with the same finish as pairs that were already available because they did see them.

By the way, a sample is leaving today and is bound for you.

- Jim

rlee8394

« Reply #5 on: 20 May 2011, 09:20 pm »
Jim,

Gotcha. I saw the comment about the speakers mentioned above as being sold, and now realize that you were referring to the HT1-TL and not the 1801-TL. Although I can't imagine why any of these beauties haven't been snatched up!

I got the FedEx shipment notice about an hour and a half ago. Couldn't imagine what you would be sending me that only weighed 3 lbs.!!! Must be the veneer finish samples.

Ron