Here comes another RMAF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Here comes another RMAF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
« on: 24 Sep 2012, 08:28 pm »
Room 2024 at RMAF is going to be rockin' this year!  Everyone in this room has only one purpose: bringing the best products possible to the marketplace.  All of us are committed to building great sound roducts for our customers and it shows. 

Triode Pete and I will be bringing A/C power cables to find out what will bring the best sound possible in a room that will have most of the equipment being battery powered.  Quite a conundrum!!!  Gary Dodd builds awesome sounding tube gear that sounds so sweet... and it all runs on battery power!  GAry never fails to amaze me with his innovation.  Danny will have speakers that surpass the Super V in sound quality... Seriously.  Servo subs will be slamming bass through UberBUSSes.  There will be a Mac Mini music server and hard disc drives powered by a BatteryBUSS.  Eric Hider will be there with new dB Audio Labs digital offerings that sound even better than last year.  I will be bringing my new USB cable - the DISCREET - that is made for DACs that don't need USB power to initialize the input receiver.  I will also be bringing SCORPION Firewire cables and NetworkOne cables that I have developed for Ethernet applications.  Also in the mix will be some interconnects that are in development.  Nothing fancy... just good sounding cables at a reasonable cost.

I'm really excited about RMAF.  It will be good to see old friends and make new ones... finally get to meet people that have been only words on a screen or a voice over the phone.

Bring money.  There will be very good deals made at RMAF on our products.  Like Danny says: "We don't want to be hauling stuff home from the show."   :D

See you there.

Dave

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
Re: Here comes another RMAF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
« Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2012, 08:31 pm »
Woo - hoo Dave! Can't wait!   :thumb:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #2 on: 24 Sep 2012, 08:37 pm »
Woo - hoo Dave! Can't wait!   :thumb:
Me too, my friend.

Dave

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2012, 08:38 pm »
Let me take out a loan Dave. :)

Will be good to see you again.

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2012, 08:41 pm »
Let me take out a loan Dave. :)

Will be good to see you again.
Low rates are available, Hugh.

Dave

bside123

« Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2012, 08:41 pm »
Looking forward to meeting you guys: Dave, Triode Pete and Eric. See ya soon. Din  :)

SoCalWJS

« Reply #6 on: 24 Sep 2012, 09:15 pm »
Looking forward to the show and seeing the gang in room 2024!  :banana piano:

(can we call "dibs"??!!?)

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #7 on: 24 Sep 2012, 09:40 pm »
I'm stoked about the show and seeing you all.

Dibs?  Hmmmmm... maybe even a raincheck, too.

Dave

Big Red Machine

« Reply #8 on: 24 Sep 2012, 10:09 pm »
Dave, any chance you can hook me up with a network and USB cable during the show for the room?

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: 24 Sep 2012, 10:11 pm »
Dave, any chance you can hook me up with a network and USB cable during the show for the room?

You have a room?

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #10 on: 24 Sep 2012, 10:16 pm »
I'll email you.  I need to be sure it will all be okie dokie for your gear.

Dave

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #11 on: 25 Sep 2012, 12:33 am »
Here is a preliminary (amateurish) picture of the DISCREET:

Dave

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #12 on: 30 Sep 2012, 01:00 am »
Been hard at it getting ready for the show.  I'll have some new things for sure, but what I am really juiced about is all of the gear that the other guys are bringing.  Danny, Gary , Eric  and Pete have some great stuff that will really, REALLY make everyone's heads turn this year.  There will also be a "special guest" displaying a digital product that is amazing at the show. 

I've been doing audio for 45 years in a hard core way.  Sure, my ears aren't what they used to be, but with all of the advancements in audio by people that are all pulling in the same direction I have to admit that I'm enjoying this profession/hobby/addiction/obsession more now than ever.  Call me crazy  (OK: I am), but there is more great sound happening than ever before.  I remember back to the "glory daze" of stereo when Dynaco, Leak, McIntosh, JBL, Altec, EV and all of the great old companies were vying for excellence in audio.  We've gone through the '70s up until recently that audio kind of tried to allow for the transition from analog-to-die-for until just recently when digital FINALLY has achieved the SQ that will allow even us old 'analog dogs' to get into the sound that is coming from today's bleeding edge innovators.  Take a guess at how this has happened?  People with the same passion for audio that existed 40-50 years ago have taken the bit in their teeth and tried very, very hard to give their customers THE BEST sound quality, true to life experience possible given todays' technology.  I am blessed to be in a group of people that strive to do this....

Just wait until you hear our room.  You WILL like it.

Dave

highfilter

« Reply #13 on: 30 Sep 2012, 10:29 pm »
Sounds amazing Dave.

Although I won't be able to make it down to RMAF, I'll be drooling over here waiting for the show reports to come in on the new goodies.

Hope you knock 'em dead like you guys usually do.  :D

sahihe

« Reply #14 on: 2 Oct 2012, 03:02 am »
That sounds great Dave. Just bought my flight tickets, looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers.