September Issue AFFordable$$Audio

Affordable$$Audio

September Issue AFFordable$$Audio
« on: 2 Sep 2007, 02:55 pm »
Hi Guys:
Affordable$$Audio's September issue is out and as usual is available for free download in either dual or single column format at:
www.affordableaudio.org
Thanks for your never-ending support!

TONEPUB

Re: September Issue AFFordable$$Audio
« Reply #1 on: 2 Sep 2007, 03:57 pm »
Lookin good...

Especially enjoyed the article on the Vandersteen 2ci's.  That is still one of the best bargains in used hifi out there!

Affordable$$Audio

« Reply #2 on: 2 Sep 2007, 04:17 pm »
Jeff:
As soon as i got the review I thought of our conversation and started laughing, nothing like the twilight zone!

Wayne1

« Reply #3 on: 3 Sep 2007, 12:51 pm »
Thank you for the review on the Squeeze Box 3 and the comments on the differences heard with power supplies.

Now I would like to get a modded SB, Buffer, and Ultimate PS into your hands, and listening rooms for comments.

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #4 on: 3 Sep 2007, 03:48 pm »
Great Job!   :thumb:

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.gr-research.com
« Reply #5 on: 3 Sep 2007, 04:30 pm »
I really like the new single column version. Nice job with everything.

jrebman

« Reply #6 on: 5 Sep 2007, 12:45 pm »
And a special thanks from me (the guy who contacted you back in February about not being able to read the multi-column PDF with my screen reader) for making the single column version available and downloadable.  I'm also really glad to see that the accommodation I requested is benefitting others than myself.

Thanks,

Jim Rebman

P.S. -- I tried to send this to the old verizon email address we corresponded with before, but it appears to no longer be working.

Affordable$$Audio

« Reply #7 on: 6 Sep 2007, 01:36 am »
Danny:
Thanks for the compliment.  The single column is very popular.  Hopefully, if I can get to RMAF we can finally meet in person.

JR:
I hope you can increase the size of the issue in order to read easily.  If not, let me know and I can do what I did before for you.

jrebman

« Reply #8 on: 6 Sep 2007, 01:43 am »
No need for any changes -- so far they are reading extremely well.  I wish all PDFs I encounter would read this nicely. :D

Thanks again,

Jim