SOLD. 2 pair Blue Jeans Speaker Cables. SOLD

jd3

SOLD. 2 pair Blue Jeans Speaker Cables. SOLD
« on: 25 Jan 2024, 01:44 pm »
I have 2 pair of Blue Jeans Ten White Speaker cables for sale.  I purchased both pairs for use in my previous home.  Both are too long for my needs now.  Both pair in very good condition, less than a year old.  Terminations are spade to locking bananas.  I'm asking $95 for the 30' pair (cost new is $212).  Asking $70 for the 15' pair (cost new is $145).  PayPal with no fee.  I'll include shipping via USPS Priority mail (CONUS only).  I'm located in Michigan.

« Last Edit: 28 Jan 2024, 05:42 pm by jd3 »

newzooreview

Re: FS: 2 pair Blue Jeans Speaker Cables
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jan 2024, 04:43 pm »
For what it's worth, the 3/8" Alex Tech cable sleeving from Amazon fits these perfectly if you want to make them look prettier. It comes in black, red+black, and white and is $15 for 25 ft. It stays on securely on its own, but you can also use 3/4" 3:1 adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing at each end. I got the Eventronic brand from Amazon, a variety of sizes. The 3/4" slips over the connectors with a little maneuvering. A heat gun on low (750 °F) heat works well. The hotter setting on my heat gun (1000 °F) melted the Alex Tech sleeving. I would do a practice run, however, just to get the technique down. There is some glue from the shrink tubing that will appear around the edge as it shrinks to final size.

I just did this with a pair of these cables, and it came out looking very nice.

Good luck with the sale!