(SOLD)Bryston BP26 / MPS-2 Linestage Two-chassis Preamp with matching BR2 Remote

ngamountains

Bryston BP26 preamp and accompanying MPS-2 power supply in 17" black configuration. This is a linestage preamp only, no phono or DAC, but it sounds great doing what it does. Includes matching black BR2 remote which controls multiple Bryston items. I am selling these only as I am getting a pair of Legacy Audio speakers with Wavelet controller, which will make these pieces superfluous.

I have listed these as an "8" on the condition scale since I am the second owner, but I cannot find a mark on them. They were sparingly used by the original owner who was said to have seven systems in his home, and these were said to have been in a guest bedroom. I have the original invoice for warranty transfer purposes, which Bryston clearly states is required but many sellers overlook and imply continuation of warranty based only on build date. Unlike so many BP26 preamps listed, this pair was built in 2014 and has 16 years of transferable warranty remaining. Items will be shipped with owners manuals in original Bryston packaging as shown in photos, and those boxes placed inside a third box for extra protection. I will cover insured Ground shipping and Paypal fees in the Continental US at my asking price of $2500, otherwise those will be responsibility of the buyer.

Let me know if you have questions or would like a photo of something I have not included. Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 25 Jul 2018, 02:23 am by ngamountains »

bacobits1

ngamountains

One bump for this 4 year old BP26 with remote and original invoice with 16 years of transferable warranty for $2500 shipped. The BP17 Cubed is gone but I still need to move this one before the Aeris / Wavelet combo arrives in the next few weeks.

ngamountains

Bump.  Have been out of town for several weeks but now back, can ship and Aeris have arrived.  Feel free to make offer, I have no use for this.  Thanks.