Logitech Duets (more like Quintet). Squeezeboxapalooza, w/bonus. New price.

strhd07

Count 'em: two controllers, three receivers--making up your quintet--and two sealed replacement batteries as a bonus, worth $40.

Two complete Duet rigs, but with an extra receiver. I had tunes streaming from my computer to three rooms but haven't used them in a while, so someone else gets to play with them.

Everything in fine cosmetic condition, aside from minor signs of wear on the backs of the controllers from slipping them into and out of the charging cradles. You get everything you see in the photo, as well as a copy of the manual.

I'll add that the controller, in feel and function, is one of the nicest handhelds I've come across. You can do everything easily with one hand, leaving the other free to lift that frosty mug to your lips while you're changing tunes.

$350 plus shipping. If Paypal, Friends and Family only. I have 100% feedback from 700+ people on Audiogon and US Audio Mart (under "markej"), and Audio Asylum and ebay (under my AC name). Despite a perfect twenty-year record, I've been bashed and blocked by regular Paypal too often. Personal check or money order welcome, and I will ship after it clears.

« Last Edit: 31 Jan 2019, 01:26 pm by strhd07 »

strhd07

Bump.

firedog

Not in the market for this, but almost worth it just for the controllers and the two batteries.

strhd07

Bump, with new price.

strhd07

The B word.

strhd07

Re-bump, with lower price.