The William Bradley Special Sale

Sean Parque

• http://www.av123.com
The William Bradley Special Sale
« on: 2 Mar 2004, 07:22 pm »
From Mark Schifter...

Good Evening...

Hope everyone is well...

I've been looking at some pictures of my new Grandson... he is REALLY something special.

I'm of course quite sad that I wasn't there for his coming out party... but probably better... 12 hours of birthing worry and pain (and Gramps here is lousy at that stuff for sure)... but the good times are here NOW!

I want to do something really special... so I've decided to get crazy and loosen the purse strings a little bit and get the party started with something wild... How about this...

Many of you own our wonderful RS 750 loudspeaker... It's still MY Desert Island Speaker... and perhaps it's destined to be something of a classic as time goes on...

As well... many of you have shown great interest in our UFW-10 of late... Can't say that I'd blame you on that... The UFW-10 is a very special product for av123 / Rocket loudspeakers... we ALL feel that it performs miracles at the price we are selling it for...

One miracle deserves another... so, lets do this...

Any Flavour RS 750 and along with a matching UFW-10 for.........

$1599...

or

Any Flavour Ref 1 and along with a matching UFW-10 for.........

$1599...

or

Any Flavour Ref 2 and along with a matching UFW-10 for.........

$2599

So... if you've been waiting to start fresh with an av123 system... here's a GREAT 2.1 set up to let you know what we're talking about...

If you already have some 750's, Ref 1s or Ref 2s... but been wanting to upgrade the rear channels... or go to 7.1 --- here's a good excuse...

Or if you plain want a kick in the you know what deal... here it is...

Go people Go... and YES... you can fold this special into our packages if you care to... Call in to get those numbers...

This one is good for 2 weeks only... PERIOD... no extensions... (hear that guys)... NONE...

So... miracles DO happen...

Love and Hugs to all...

mls

(oh... and lets also go dollar for dollar on any wire and cable we carry up to $200... You buy any amount up to $200 dollars... and I'll match it with $200 dollars worth of wire and cable credit Free Of Charge... you can thank WB for that)...

Mark L. Schifter
President and Founder
Perpetual Technologies / www.av123.com