Never dust your TV again!

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« on: 14 Dec 2003, 02:45 am »
As much as this'll sound like a commercial, it's not. Here's a product that I've been using for over 2 years with much successs. Clearview will drain the static electricity created everytime you turn your set on and off. Not only will this keep the dust from accumulating on your screen, your cathrode tube will be free of the static electricity allowing a cleaner more colorful picture. There's a health scenario here also as when dust is attracted to the positively charged screen, it contains dust mite feces that's in EVERY home. When you shut your tv off, these positively charged mite feces are projected outward and are attracted to negatively charged objects, (iow) the viewers face! This clearview device has been shown to be a significant respiratory benefit which is worth it's $49.95 pricetag alone. I highly recommend this product for anyone with a direct view tv. http://ultrastatinc.com/consumer_tvs_clearview.html  :D Regards, Robin

lkosova

• http://www.AutomatedHomeandBusiness.com
« Reply #1 on: 15 Dec 2003, 12:27 am »
Robin,

It's funny because whenever someone asks me how to improve their tv image besides the old Video Essentials or the like I tell them to clean their t.v. tube. It's amazing how many people will call me right back and tell me how great there tv is now.

Seems like good stuff.

Larry

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #2 on: 15 Dec 2003, 12:42 am »
Quote from: lkosova
Robin,

It's funny because whenever someone asks me how to improve their tv image besides the old Video Essentials or the like I tell them to clean their t.v. tube. It's amazing how many people will call me right back and tell me how great there tv is now.

Seems like good stuff.

Larry
                      This little unit comes with a LED screen that lights up a man receiving a shock when the set is turned off or on. Ths actually shows you the static electricity that's being drained from your screen. Seeing is believing as they say. o: There's a spray that you apply to the screen and surrounding molding that is conductive allowing the applied strip to drain the static. I've only reapplied this spray 1-2 a year. This little baby is worth it's weight in gold for my viewing pleasure. Other than music, sports still has it's place in my heart and my Sony XBR is/was everything to me before moving to high end audio. Still, this is one product that deserved to be mentioned here for the TV lover in all of us. :D Regards, Robin

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: 16 Dec 2003, 12:12 am »
Wonder how it would work on my computer monitor?

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #4 on: 16 Dec 2003, 03:52 am »
Quote from: Rob Babcock
Wonder how it would work on my computer monitor?
                   Of course Rob, the website company's main focus is static protection for company computers. Go thru the whole site and see what they have to offer. It was just this product that caught by interest. It has been well worth it. :D Regards, Robin