Calling all SP Technology Speaker Owners with the eVil eYe!

mcullinan

:D
Im setting up a nice portfolio section on the website and I need your photos! Some sexy speaker shots, whole system shots, speakers plus scantliy clad model shots.. ( :o ) hehe. Be artistic or not so artistic whatever you have in mind. THanks! in advance! You can email them to mike_cullinan@mentalpixel.com
Mike  :D :D :D

Frank S.

Re: Calling all SP Technology Speaker Owners with the eVil eYe!
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2008, 01:50 pm »
Hi Mike- check your mail.  :drool:

Frank

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #2 on: 12 Sep 2008, 04:31 pm »
Email sent

spence

« Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2008, 09:57 pm »
Which Website are you talking about? Hopefully it's the SP Tech site. Every time I click on "Photos", nothing opens. They could sure use some fresh pics on that site. I'll email you some pics of mine.

mcullinan

« Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2008, 10:04 pm »
Which Website are you talking about? Hopefully it's the SP Tech site. Every time I click on "Photos", nothing opens. They could sure use some fresh pics on that site. I'll email you some pics of mine.
Yes for the SpTech Site! :) Try and keep them under 3 megs, for some reason I have only received 1 email. If you sent a VERY large file, send it again a lil smaller. Thanks.
Mike

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
« Reply #5 on: 12 Sep 2008, 10:50 pm »
I'm pretty sure you can download photos from the member galleries. If so you have my permision to use any of the photos in my gallery.

mcullinan

« Reply #6 on: 12 Sep 2008, 10:57 pm »
Yeah, maybe thats a better way Just upload them and leave a link on the thread.
Mike :D

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #7 on: 12 Sep 2008, 11:02 pm »
I'm pretty sure you can download photos from the member galleries. If so you have my permision to use any of the photos in my gallery.

That was also the exact message of my email.  My system and gallery (links in signature below) are full of pics.  They're not all that great, but a few are decent.

Carl V

« Reply #8 on: 13 Sep 2008, 12:40 am »
:D
Im setting up a nice portfolio section on the website and I need your photos! Some sexy speaker shots, whole system shots, speakers plus scantliy clad model shots.. ( :o ) hehe. Be artistic or not so artistic whatever you have in mind. THanks! in advance! You can email them to mike_cullinan@mentalpixel.com
Mike  :D :D :D

If you go to the Nomad audio circle/site and look in his gallery shots you'll see my SP Tech speakers
amongst the many others which I have both made & audtioned.  More specifically the Ronin next to
the SP TECH AV2

Hope this helps.