Santa Schifter Rides Again

Sean Parque

• http://www.av123.com
Santa Schifter Rides Again
« on: 18 Oct 2005, 06:12 pm »
Drum Roll Please...

O.K. Ladies and Gentlemen… Here we go… Time to say another Thank You…

You’ll be reading tons soon enough about all of the new goodies and fun we have in stock right now… I started to think about a way to empty the warehouse for the New Year… (About 2M in inventory right now I’ve been told) while at the SAME TIME find a way to say thanks to those that may want some of the new(er) goodies coming --- and (get this) --- offer an even better deal on the stuff you all have on Back Order with us… (read, The Mini, more UFW-12’s, EMO UL, etc.)… Tall Order…

I have a solution that serves everyone --- If you want to jump on this “idea” you can… or you can hold out and wait your turn and pay the price you negotiated for… Up to YOU… and of course we are here for you in every way…

I guess I need to open up the Kimono again and say “this much”… We have already made our year in a BIG WAY… Suzanne reported to me today that we are up just over 49% from last year… I want the cherry on the sundae (I only wish)… I want it all (a serious diet will do that to you) while doing something cool for everyone… I have a plan…

O.K. how do I do this… SIMPLE…

We will once again offer Gift Certificates --- but this time with a twist…

For those of you that want to buy these Gift Certs for their current, or future purchases you may do so (even for products coming “soon” or that are B/O and set to deliver soon --- REGARDLESS OF BOOKED PRICE) as follows:

Buy any denomination of GC up to $2499 and get 5% off the price…

Buy any denomination of GC from $2500 to $4999 and get 10% off the price…

Buy any denomination of GC from $5000 to $9999 and get 12.5% off…

AND ANYTHING OVER THIS… 15% OFF…

FUN!!!

So… as an example --- you want to purchase a $5000 dollar GC --- you pay us $4500 dollars… etc. etc.

I actually had no idea I was going to do this until 10AM today when Suzanne delivered the “report to end all reports” --- I was floored at where we are, and just how far we have progressed as a business…

I then took the next three hours to plead my case… They agreed that this is a wonderful way to deal with the whole “Santa Schifter Thing” this year… (By the way… you haven’t seen all of our specials yet to come)… but again, you get to use your GC’s after our VERY BEST PRICE… so, anyone buying in… ENJOY…

What do you think… does this make it all work? I’m excited…

Remember… regardless of the price you booked… you get to enjoy the additional discounts that these GC’s offer…

I would rather give this to all of you than a certain “Uncle” we all know and love…

Cool…

Thank you all so very much for your kindness throughout the year… You have all been so generous… so kind… so giving… From everyone at av123 --- we thank YOU!

All the best…

(and enjoy)…

mls