Wall point of first reflection. Discovered my Maggies are edge on there..

Elizabeth

• So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
« Last Edit: 9 Sep 2019, 08:03 pm by Elizabeth »

twitch54

the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection, as for paintings /art and wall treatments, plenty of options out there. Somebody, not sure who, GIK perhaps, offers some interesting options.

Elizabeth

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
That's one of the features of Maggies, their radiation pattern reduces side wall reflections.  This happens no matter what toe in you have them at, unless of course you're using the Roon alignment or something like it.   I found front and rear wall reflections to be more dominant and used only minor treatment on side walls.   Everything changed when I went back to cone speakers.   You might find the dominant first side wall reflection point is now behind the speakers.

Elizabeth

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
I dunno, if you have them toed in as much as it seems you do the window may not be so terribly detrimental.  Maybe some late arrival dips and peaks.  Have you tried anything temporary in the window just to check, pillows, seat cushions, etc?  I've also seen those GIK type absorbers and diffusers on stands that could be placed a couple feet in front of the window, don't know if that would be suitable or not for your situation.